[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Oh! Hello. I'm - "

Anna paused as her familiar found their way out from her cloak, a small green frog that ribbited as fiercely at Winter as any frog could - which is to say, not very well.

"Oh, hush. I'm Anna. This small green ball of attitude is Eleanor. Pleased to meet you. Who are you and your friends, and what are you up to?"

doghead

thotd
I'm pretty sure I was speaking in Common. Perhaps she is a little slow. Or maybe hard of hearing. Most likely hard of hearing given that frog.

"I am Snow," says Winter, a little more deliberately this time. And making sure that she is speaking in Common.

"That's Tifi," indicating to the little girl nearby. "And back there," she continues, with a gesture towards the clearing nearby, "is um, the others. And we are are ... well, having a picnic."

Winter turns to Tifi. "Tifi, this is Anna and Eleanor. Eleanor is a frog. Would you like to help me introduce them to the others?"

And assuming an affirmative answer from Tifi, that's just what Winter does.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Brother Pelegon mutters a greeting as he waves his drink halfheartedly at Anna, getting up from his spot and approaching the lady wizard with an unsteady swagger. Holding out his hand, the monk introduces himself as "Brother Pelegon, pleased t'meetya," as he keeps an eye on Tifi and the frog.

"The girl lost her parents, but she lives with her uncle. Good man, if a little rough around the edges. Works hard. Doesn't drink," he whispers to Winter with some distaste.

OOC: I would've said she has no family, but that might mean someone indeed has to look out for Tifi, and that would mean someone (i.e. Pelegon) can't come along... So there's a convenient uncle. :)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
ta Theremin approaches the newcomer and smiles in a flirtatious way. Without missing a beat he says while singing: “I am theremin, and love the the presence of lovely ladies”, and continues his song.

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Surina rolls her eyes and sighs at Theremin’s flirtation, but smiles warmly at the newcomer and offers her hand, “I’m Delmirev Surina; please call me Surina.”

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Swithun nodded to the newcomer. He had no idea what she might offer, but he was about to make a proposal, and there was no reason he could think of why she could not be included.

"My friends, I propose this: I do not know all the reasons for the trouble in these parts, but it seems that it started with the King-Priest of the Lizardfolk known as Ariamhodary. He may be dead, or he may be hatching his next plot, or he may have a successor. I suggest that we, as a small group, venture into the swamp and find out which it is; I will secure the army's permission, and whatever support they will offer."

He raised up on his hind legs and held up his spear, saying in his deep booming voice, "Are you with me?"

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
”Hey, that’s not, er,” Brother Pelegon starts, then looks at what Tifi is doing.

”Is that what it looks like? I’ve got moves!” the monk finishes with a broad smile that shows his surprisingly white and perfect teeth, and a loud bellowing laugh follows.

Remove ads