Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

G

Guest 11456

After Aja has determined that the beetles are dead, she channels energy (heals 3 HP). Hailey is healed and Aja nearly so.

Olrich recalls that fire beetles have a gland that glow and these glands can produce light for up to 6 days after the beetle is slain. But this gland cannot be preserved beyond this 6 day limit.

[section]Twist turned to the others and whispered, "You guys are loud. I'm quiet." The ratling pattered his feet in the dirt to emphasize his stealth. "See? How 'bout if I scout forward just a bit, and have a look?" Twist scampered off into the dimly lit maw of the cavern. He maneuvered twenty feet forward, and took cover behind a column of minerals on the southern wall. Twist drew his rapier, then poked his head around the column.[/section]
[sblock=OOC]Stealth 1d20+11 = 28, and Perception 1d20+8=20.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"I'll follow Twist to back him up," Zeta volunteered. She let the ratling get far enough ahead that the others wouldn't call attention to him before setting out.

Kaodi

Hero
"I do not suppose any of you have a container suitable to harvesting the luminescent glands of these insects?" asks Olrich. "I believe the glow should continue functioning for the best part of a week, and while I am set for light we might be able to find some use for it while we are down here. Even if just for marking our path."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey touched the brim of her hat towards Aja after the healing energy came over her and the little bite she had receive disappeared.

She nodded as Twist suggested scouting forward and Zeta was going to back him up. “Just remember to withdraw quickly so we can deal with whatever chases you, Twitch.”

The pistolero moved after Zeta sticking right behind her as well. She looked over her shoulder at Olrich in reply, “Sorry, I only can spare a waterproof bag.”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

"I'll follow Twist to back him up," Zeta volunteered. She let the ratling get far enough ahead that the others wouldn't call attention to him before setting out.

Zeta will find that difficult without first climbing the 5-foot-high ledge (DC 10 Climb check).

Edit: We will assume that she climbed it for this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Guest 11456

Twist turned to the others and whispered, "You guys are loud. I'm quiet." The ratling pattered his feet in the dirt to emphasize his stealth. "See? How 'bout if I scout forward just a bit, and have a look?" Twist scampered off into the dimly lit maw of the cavern. He maneuvered twenty feet forward, and took cover behind a column of minerals on the southern wall. Twist drew his rapier, then poked his head around the column.

Twist spots a body on the ground up ahead.

Map is only for reference. I did not have the proper body token so I borrowed Grumblejack's. He was OK with it.

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

Vandor watched Twist and Zeta climb up onto the ledge and head down the tunnel. With all the stalagmites and stalactites it would be difficult to navigate. It did seem to be the only way to go from here though so he attempted to climb up onto the ledge.

Unfortunately Vandors leg spasmed during the climb causing him to slip back down.

Shayuri

First Post
Zeta hangs back for a moment, seeing Vandor's plight. She fishes out her rope and lowers the end of it to him, then wraps her end around a jut of stone to help brace it.

"Try using this," she urges.

(OOC - Zeta can take 10 in this situation to succeed on the climb check with a result of 12)

Remove ads