Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

G

Guest 11456

While the group waits for the hour to expire Olrich is able to identify the two water-tight potions as potions of cure light wounds. Even though Vandor describes the symbols to Zeta she cannot figure them out.
When it has been about an hour since the blindheim attacked Zeta's vision returns. Then Aja's vision returns shortly after Zeta's. Finally Twist's returns as well.
Now that she can see Aja identifies the silver symbol of a skull and bones shaped like a pick as a silver unholy symbol of Zyphus.
Now that he can see Twist is able to read the brand on the blindheim's flank. The brand is a short phrase in Undercommon that reads "Pet".

[section]Twist hopped up, happy his eyesight returned. He scrubbed again at his eyes. They still stung a bit, but not enough to impair his vision. His eyes bugged out when he spied the brand on the dead blindheim's flank. "Ooooh! Lookit! Hey Hailey! Hailey! This says Undercommon for 'pet!' Toady was someone's pet." Twist pointed at the brand and fretted. "That doesn't bode well." [/section]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey shook out her limbs, having gotten stiff from standing watch for an hour while leaning against the wall. She took a look at the brand, unable to make any sense of out of it herself. She shrugged, “I will have to take your word for it.”

“But that is interesting and means there is likely some nefarious master of the critter around here. Since you can see now, mayhap we can move out and continue exploring down this tunnel, yeah?”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

When next you post go ahead and give me a perception check and an initiative check so we will be prepared for the next encounter.

[section]Twist looked about and sniffed, trying to discern which way was best to go. He spoke softly to the others, and pointed at the tunnel to the south that he'd squatted in for the last hour. "This way is narrow, so that could be a problem. But maybe it opens up elsewhere? Otherwise, I reckon it's straight ahead. If there's water, however, I don't much fancy another swim." The ratling shrugged, indicating that he didn't have a preference.[/section]
[sblock=Perception, Initiative]Perception 12 and Initiative 16.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Since no one was advocating going through the water, Hailey pushed off from the tunnel wall after Twist and Zeta moved on past him.

“Yeah, no need to get wet again so soon. Save that for later if we actually need to explore there.”

“Lead the way and let’s find the toad’s master. I think we need to have words with him,”
she said with steel in her tone as she patted the butt of her pistol.

[sblock=OOC]Initiative: 1D20+6 = 16
Perception: 1D20+7 = 24[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

You head down the passageway and then come to a place where tunnels split in several directions. A collection of crates, boxes, rubble, and scavenged metal lies heaped in the northwest section of this damp cave. Several strange chalk drawings of twisted, spiny plants, a strange three-legged creature, and emaciated four-armed humanoids mark the walls.

CURRENT MAP

Remove ads