Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

[section]"OOOOooooh! SHINY!!" Twist couldn't help himself. He dropped to all fours and hastily scurried forward, plunging into the pile of shiny metal bits. The ratling's nose worked overtime with excitement as he ferreted about, hunting for interesting tidbits.[/section]
[sblock=OOC]Twist moved ten feet into the pile. He's looking for interesting things to scavenge. Here is a Perception check for his search, just in case one is needed: Perception 18.[/sblock]
UPDATED MAP

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

They were not sure that there was no threats in all that rubbish and Hailey called after Twist, “Be careful over there.”

“I'll watch the passages leading onward.”

She moved past Zeta to the intersection of the two tunnels leading away from the chamber. The light from her sunrod illuminating the tunnels.

Updated Map
[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Olrich moves up to examine the diagrams on the walls, crossing his arms and idly stroking his beard as he does so. There is only so much that can be gleaned from such crude markings, but they bear a proper examination in any case.

OOC: Intelligence: 1d20+5=11 .

G

Guest 11456

Twist searches and finds among the rubble and refuse here are several ruined bits of technological devices. Nothing is recognizable or even all that useful.

Hailey looks down both tunnels and sees that each continues on and then starts to curve to the left.

Olrich determines that the three-legged creature is the robot that you fought at the foundry. The emaciated four-armed humanoids look unfamiliar to him.

Aja moves forward to assist Twist in his search. She is able to spot something interesting. She points it out to Twist and the ratling discovers a scattering of 7 silverdisks.

[sblock=Silverdisk]Read about silverdisks in the PRD.[/sblock]CURRENT MAP

Kaodi

Hero
Olrich taps on the diagram of the robot. "This is the malfunctioning golem we confronted earlier," he states. "Perhaps these diagrams left by Baine in passing, though I am not sure why it would be necessary if he had the golem with him..."

[section]Twist pawed at all seven silverdisks. He held them up to the light, trying to see whether any of the seven glowed blue and still held a charge. His nose worked overtime, and his whiskers twitched with excitement. "Zeta! Hey Zeta! C'mere a minute, willya!" Twist stood up, silverdisks in hand, and scrabbled over to the android. He held up the batteries. "You got a port somewhere on ya, donchya? Let's plug these in and see if any of 'em still have charges left." The ratkin cocked his head and made a study of Zeta's body. It was obvious he was looking for an electrical outlet or some kind of port or plug. [/section]

Shayuri

First Post
Zeta does go over to Twist, but scowls irritably at his question.

"No," she says tersely. "I eat food, just like...you've SEEN me do that! I'm not a piece of equipment!"

She hunkers down a bit and holds her hand out. Slightly gleaming blue lines etched into her skin offer a counter-argument to her statement. But there's no port.

"It's skin," says Zeta. "And blood, and bone. Not exactly the same as yours, but close enough. Besides, those are almost always inert anyway. Do any have shine left?"

[section]Twist gawped slightly at the blue tinged lines etched into Zeta's hand. His whiskers twitched in admiration. He resisted the urge to coo "shiny!" at Zeta's open palm, but only just. Beady brown eyes raised to look at Zeta's face. A friendly grin curled at the corners of Twist's mouth. "I've seen you stuff your maw, same's me, true. Who woulda thought a 'droid liked meat pies?" Twist glanced back down at the silverdisks in his own hand. "I dunno if these got any juice left in 'em. Not enough light in here to tell, maybe." The ratling held the disks up to the light, straining to see. "But even if they don't, they're worth maybe sixty or seventy gold for the lot of 'em to the right buyer."[/section]

Kaodi

Hero
"Those disks are energy storage devices?" asks Olrich, taking a step away from the diagrams. "What are they used to power? And how much can their supply be used to accomplish?"

[section]Olrich's sudden aggressive interest made Twist nervous. He stuttered, fumbling for words. "A-a-about ten charges, w-w-w-wh-when they're full. Each. They'll p--power any tech. Yo-y-you haven't seen one before?"[/section]

Remove ads