Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

G

Guest 11456

The group back together at last, Luepel addresses you once more. "Please decide which three of you will go to meet our leader and which three will stay here."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey had to agree that there was no real reason they all could not go. “Yeah, why did we wait for the others if you only want three to go meet the chief or whatever you have for a ruler? That makes no real sense.”

“Who are you people anyway and why are you living down here?”
she asked while still leaning casually against the wall. But her right hand with the thumb tucked into her belt was still inches from the butt of the pistol, ready to shuck iron and fire if things got out of hand.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot, prone
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Luepel continues, "As you can see from your responses some speak, some do not. Some are better at parlay then others. Some cause the best of plans to go awry. Our leader realizes this and will let you choose three amongst yourselves to parley. That way the best outcome might be reached. Now! Who among you will make will go to meet with the leader."

Kaodi

Hero
"If the rest of your would find it amenable I would volunteer Twist, Zeta, and, naturally, myself as our 'delegation' for this parley," says Olrich without much hesitation.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

Hailey shook her head, “Sorry, I have every intention of going along.”

“I have already started talking with them while most of you have said nothing. Someone else can stay behind. You three can decide the other two people between you.”

She straightened up from leaning against the wall and was ready to follow Luepel.

Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

Vandor had remained silent while the others continued talking. Sometimes he felt certain members of this group enjoyed nothing more than to talk all the time. He had learned long ago that sometimes it was better to stay silent and observe.

"My talents lie eslewhere than diplomacy. I will stay here and await the results of the meeting."

Kaodi

Hero
The arcanist nods and steps forward. Though he does not say it out loud, he is certainly thinking that his superior intellect and extensive knowledge is the sturdy foundation of any negotiating strategy.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

Hailey patted the ratling's shoulder as she passed by to follow down the slope of the ledge towards the huts of the village, “Keep your eyes and ears open... Yeah, and that nose of yours too, Twist.”

“We are counting on you to back us up should things not be watch they appear.”

Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3

Remove ads