[IC] Playing Dice with the Universe - Chapter One: Temple of the Frog

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Bert momentarily looked to the professor for cues, then, as none seemed to be coming: "Hi Mary Elise. I'm -ah- Herbert... Do you know your initials spell 'me'?" he blurted out at the end.

Myth and Legend

First Post
"Hi Bert."

Mary Elise looks around and shrugs at the professor's comment.

"Yeah, you see, I didn't really get that whole character thing. Can't I just be myself? Maybe myself but also a princess? A witch princess - but the good kind, like Glinda?"

She grins when she speaks about Glinda and finally relinquishes her tightly wrapped hug around herself.

Binder Fred

"We do need a Magic-User," mentioned Herbert, looking between the two... "I could help her with the rules while finishing up Sir Trinibar?"

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Blake sighs in apparent frustration, "Yes, Herbert, please do that. It looks as though our fourth player may be a bit late, so are there any objections to getting started without him?"

OOC: Myth and Legend - If you would, please, roll 3d6 for your ability scores and arrange them as you like.

Binder Fred

That worthy nodded, accepting the mission. Then he shyly smiled Mary Elise towards a chair at the table, pushing it out for her. "Do you want to be a human princess or an elven one?"

OOC: No objections here.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Josh Frankel as Sir Dublemas the Bold [Dwarf]

Blake sighs in apparent frustration, "It looks as though our fourth player may be a bit late, so are there any objections to getting started without him?"
"No objections here as long as it means we get to kill something quicker. It feels like ages since I got to cut down anything but the grass along the library promenade."

OOC: BF, I get a major chuckle out of your "Three Rings to Bind Them All" deal. And it fits so well with the theme of this game!

Last edited:

Binder Fred

"Finals slowed down our wargame meetings," agreed Bert, wholeheartedly. There would be no objections from him either, although... "Just let me finish up here maybe?"

OOC: Thanks Leif. And yeah, according to Wikipedia, 3-ring binders have been part of our school experience for more than a hundred+ years now! :cool:

Remove ads