[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Teodor takes a step but both attacks miss. Michael moves in and attacks, but the blow, while landing, bounces off the woman's chain shirt. Shendra moves closer. Michelle moves closer and casts a spell. Two glowing missiles fly toward the woman, striking her. Drath's acid blob misses. The woman tries to cast another spell. Teodor and Michael have a chance for an Attack of Opportunity.

OOC: Map
Initiative:
21 Teodor
21 Michael
17 Shendra
16 Michelle
16 Drath
16 Woman

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Drath enters, pushing the warriors to the side, and kneels next to her. His knee pops and he grunts cursing the centuries.
Pulling out the healing kit, he quickly stops the bleeding.
"She may know something more. Casters are usually leader types in these bandits. Or at least good liutenants."

G

Guest 11456

Drath is able to stabilize the woman. She no longer is bleeding. But she is still unconscious.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael ties her up, specifically binding up her hands. "That was a little too easy. I thought this woman was supposed to be some sort of bandit leader. Can someone get her to the point that she can take questions? We also probably want to search the area."

Scotley

Hero
"Easy? I should think my sword work deserves a little more credit than that." huff's Teodor in mock anger. The glow of excitement in his eyes making it clear he is pleased. "Let's have a look around for clues as well." He puts his swords away and proceeds to begin a search of the place.

OOC:
perception: 1D20+11 = [13]+11 = 24

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"So, what do we do with her? I can probably wake her fairly quickly. But there may be more bandits around and I'd hate to be closed in with so much open space between me and the forest. Those bodies are lightly concealed."
He thinks for a moment, pushing himself away from the woman.
"How about I go keep an eye out. And you wait and interrogate her?"

G

Guest 11456

What is the plan? If you recall from Lullaby in post #562, "There is a secret door in the back left of the stonehouse that leads below to the basement."

Remove ads