[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Lullaby smirks at Michael. "Sounds like a plan big man. Ask them and see what you get..."

Kaodi

Hero
The seer passes her spear behind herself and grabs one end with her other hand, bracing it against her back, as lazily steps towards where the others bound up Lullaby, slowly swaying side to side with each step. When she gets there she then plants the butt on the ground to steady herself as she crouches down to be at eye level with the bandit. She has a brief thought about the small aches and pains she had been developing as she aged, back before she acquired this 'fresh' new body.

"This is all a bit dramatic, is it not?" she asks as she gently reaches out to grab Lullaby's chin, moving her face to one side and then the other as she gives her an appraising look. She then locks her gaze with the other woman's. "We had a bit of an altercation, a teensy bit of blood was spilled maybe, but no one was robbed and no one died. I do not see why anyone needs to be hanged. Someone was just having a bad day. But then we had a nice chat and they told us all about what had troubled them so that they felt the need to waylay us in the woods." Shendra arches an eyebrow. "Is that not right?"

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra gives a small sigh as she tilts her head forward, putting the fingers of her free hand to forehead and thumb to cheekbone to prop it up. She tilts her head back up and then pulls her hair over her shoulder. "You were willful as a child too, I will wager, weren't you?" comments the oracle. "Why does everyone always have to be so tight-lipped about their dastardly plans? What's the matter, did you sell your soul to a demon from Hell? Pledge your heart to a dashing but villainous sorcerer, or incur a debt to a faerie prince?"

She braces herself against her spear and rises to her feet then gestures with her palm up to the side. "Or is it just something boring like, 'Oh, my employer will hurt me if I give up his secrets,' ? I really hope there is more to it than that - that would be disappointing."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Shendra gives a small sigh as she tilts her head forward, putting the fingers of her free hand to forehead and thumb to cheekbone to prop it up. She tilts her head back up and then pulls her hair over her shoulder. "You were willful as a child too, I will wager, weren't you?" comments the oracle. "Why does everyone always have to be so tight-lipped about their dastardly plans? What's the matter, did you sell your soul to a demon from Hell? Pledge your heart to a dashing but villainous sorcerer, or incur a debt to a faerie prince?"

She braces herself against her spear and rises to her feet then gestures with her palm up to the side. "Or is it just something boring like, 'Oh, my employer will hurt me if I give up his secrets,' ? I really hope there is more to it than that - that would be disappointing."

"They may be more afraid of their employer than of us. But just as easily, they could be confident that their employer will get them out. Maybe they are regular and legal militia that just took a bit of initiative. We wasted enough time, bind them all to the tree, separate not together, and let the wolves or demons have them whatever arrives first."
Drath nods to Teodor
"Thank you, lad."

G

Guest 11456

Michelle says, "Just a moment." She pulls out her spellbook and studies it for a moment. Then she casts a spell at Lullaby. Lullaby's eyes glaze over and she begins to smile.

Michelle: "How are you doing, now, friend?"
Lullaby: "Fine. Why am I tied up?"
Michelle: "It is just a precaution. You might hurt yourself."
Lullaby: "Oh! OK."

Michelle turns to her group. "What do you want me to ask her?"

Kaodi

Hero
"I could have done that if I wanted to," sulks Shendra. "But it takes all the fun out of it. And it is not very nice."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael adds, "Might also ask if there's any other dangers or points of interests that new travelers should know about out here. A friend would want to keep another friend safe, after all."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases