[IC] Return of the Runelords

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: She listens, she didn't lose her memory of the events...I'm assuming it's charm and not domination

G

Guest 11456

Michelle nods to Shendra, "Good to know." She turns to Lullaby, "Who do you report to and are there any dangers we should be aware of?" The woman replies, "I am not the leader of the gang but I was hoping to start to fund my takeover. That is why I was charging so much. The leader is a spooky old woman named Mother Nightthrush, and while she is old, she’s got weird mystical powers. There are about three dozen Roadkeepers in all in the gang as a whole. I am not sure of an exact total these days, but most of them are exploring, under the guidance of the group’s second-in-command, a dwarven alchemist named Dolland. Also Dolland’s apprentice Sharlise was killed by a trap a while back but came back from the dead and still runs with the gang as some sort of creepy 'ghostie.' There are two ways into the hill. There is the Bramblemouth cave which is where a tribe of goblins are and there is the stonehouse which is where most of my gang is. There is also the Vindictive Traveler in a clearing up ahead. I do not know anything about the goblin tribe. Outside the stonehouse there will probably be some roadkeepers. Inside the stonehouse is most likely Mother Nightthrush. There is a secret door in the back left of the stonehouse that leads below to the basement. In the basement there is a barricaded door that encloses an invisible monster. Further along is a way further down but I haven't been that far. There will probably be more roadkeepers in the basement."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael takes the group out of earshot and says, "We need to turn back around and turn her and her friends into the authorities. It wouldn't sit well with me to kill prisoners, no matter the convenience of it. Let's turn them in and we'll take a different route towards her gang's hideout so we can clear the area of these killers while not implicating our ferry driver."

Kaodi

Hero
"'Murder is bad,' does seem to be the direction pointed to by my moral compass," says Shendra drolly. "In truth I suppose I had been trying not to think about what we would do when we came up against, well, living people. It has been all dead things, gross bugs, and flesh monsters until now."

G

Guest 11456

You decide to return to town with the brigands in tow. There are now four of them left. The one hit by Teodor's dagger is dead. First you wave to Hallen to bring the barge back. You cannot all go in one trip so you decide to go in two trips. Hallen does not charge you for the return trips. Once you are back you head back to town. Once back in Roderic's Cove you head to?

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra sort of glances around with an impatient-sounding sigh. "I suppose we just take them to the Guardhouse. I heard the Captain's right-hand woman used to be a bit of a character herself. Maybe she will be able to set Lullaby and her compatriots straight." The seer turns to the bandit woman as her lips pull back in a sort of haughty smile. "If not I suppose I look forward to continuing our chat from earlier - before we were unfortunately interrupted."

G

Guest 11456

You drop Lullaby and her men off with some guards at the guardhouse and then back to Hallen, who does not charge you for your trip back across the river. Finally you are back to where you met with resistance. This time, though, there is no resistance. What are your plans?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Why risk it? If we can take out a bunch without alerting others, we should. In the end it may cost less lives and pain." old man dwarf advises

Remove ads