[IC] Return of the Runelords

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"The creatures called are not disposeable and you shouldn't treat them as such." Drath admonishes the young warrior.
"That said, you may have the right of it. Poe, come down!"

Ooc: I understand if the bird is already there, but if not, calling an eagle, exchanging Heightened Awareness for SNA

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

You cast your spell and the eagle arrives where you decide ready to attack. Where is it arriving and what is it attacking?

G

Guest 11456

The eagle appears above the tree and dives at the amulet. Although the summoned creature seems to hit the object it appears to remain in its place. The eagle makes a second attack, which misses, before winking out of existence. Meanwhile Teodor has had time to circle around the Edge of the area finding nothing of interest. It is difficult to determine the cause of death of the men from this distance.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"If no one can think of a different plan, I'll go forward and at least try to retrieve the men while avoiding the tree and amulet." Michael is not keen on the idea he has vocalized, but it's the best that his own mind can come up with. "The rest of you can observe from a distance and cover me."

Neurotic

"Lets check the area first. We don't want to fight if there are other nearby."

Last edited:

Neurotic

"Well then, if you want to clamber up the tree, lets see if it tries to eat you."
Drath prepares his staff for combat and quickly reviews the spells he has available.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases