[IC] Return of the Runelords

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael agrees. "Yes, let's take a closer look at the amulet. I assume this creature was guarding it." Michael approaches it and if not attacked retrieves it.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael examines the amulet for any signs of its origins or significance. Any sign of why an undead monster would set it up and protect it other than to attract food.

G

Guest 11456

The surface of the item is covered in angular geometric shapes that refract light randomly. Michelle takes a look at it and comments, "It is a mind sentinel medallion. It gives the wearer resistance to mind-affecting effects."

Scotley

Hero
"I thought undead didn't really have minds anymore. That they didn't need to fear such things?" Teodor muses aloud trying to understand what happened here.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"It may have belonged to it before the transformation? Or to one of the unfortunates we found. Useless to speculate. We should move on after we bury these men." The dwarf considers.
"Would burning them or just burying them without proper rites keep them from raising? Burning is simple and final. But we may need proof for the magistrate."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"How about we build a stone cairn for each? It will be both respectful and protect the bodies from scavengers until the magistrate has time to send men to recover the bodies." Michael starts looking for stones in order to get working.

Remove ads