[IC] Return of the Runelords

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I'm sure the roaming bands will likely find us on our travels, so we won't have to seek them out too hard. Taking them out might weaken their base of operations. If we can't find them, maybe we can take on those goblins and find a backdoor to Mother Nightthrush and her base." Michael suggests. "The goal should be weakening the bandits or hitting their base from a weak point instead of relying on a frontal attack."

Kaodi

Hero
"I have not expended much of my divine gift as of yet," Shendra chimes in. "We could perhaps forge onward a while longer before retreating back to cozy beds in town - maybe catch another of their patrols."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Sure. I'm taking Poe, the rest will guard the camp. My power isn't depleted, it just isn't the best for combat situation."

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

You scout the immediate vicinity and turn up nothing. It is now about an hour from sunset. Continue on or head back?

Neurotic

OOC: Camp here, continue after the rest. I would like to change my spell selection, I have wounded pony. out-of-game, Drath isn't too drained and he has darkvision so night means nothing...it's just in-game reasoning

Neurotic

Late at night for drath, he is old and sleeping less and less as age weights him down. And he can see in the dark.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases