[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Everyone tries to get comfortable to sleep except Michael who has taken first watch. As he is just getting settle in he hears the flapping of wings a bit too late. He sees a flying creature coming at him, but misses the one that attaches itself to his arm. It drains some blood from the fighter (1 point of Con damage). Roll for initiative, Michael only.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Wha...!?" groan "Can't an old dwarf have his sleep?"
Despite his grousing, old one gets on his feet eventually and looks warily around. Not seeing anything amiss except dancing Michael, he approaches the warrior.

Init: 1D20+1 = [3]+1 = 4

G

Guest 11456

Michael raises the alarm (anyone can awaken this round and act next round). Michael is able to grab the creature from off his arm. The other creature tries to attack Michael but misses. The one in Michael's hand tries to break free but is unable to.

Everyone else roll initiative and post actions. There are two stirges. One flying near Michael and the other in currently in Michael's hand. No map.

OOC:
8 Michael
7 Stirges
4 Drath

Kaodi

Hero
"No, don't take her away from me..." moans a groggy Shendra with a hint of urgency as she stirs from sleep. The seer wraps her hand around the spear lying next to her bedroll and struggles to her feet, her tresses now a bit disheveled. She casts about a very unamused gaze for the source of her discontent, eyes only widening slightly when it comes to rest on one of the flying pests. "Not these again."

The oracle almost stumbles as she steps forward to try and skewer the flying creature menacing Michael and while her wakefulness is rapidly returning her effort may have been sufficiently hampered by her state.

OOC: Initiative: 1D20+2 = [17]+2 = 19
Attack: 1D20+3 = [9]+3 = 12
1D8+3 = [3]+3 = 6

I suppose Shendra will try and flank if possible to do so without taking an AoO.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael tries to bludgeon the creature he has in his hand onto the ground.

OOC: I'm guessing that I don't have to make an attack roll since its already grappled in my hand and with a plus 5 to strength damage, that thing should be dead. If I'm wrong and need to make a roll, let me know.

G

Guest 11456

Teodor hits the flying stirge with a dagger. Shendra misses with her attack. Michael squeezes and gets stirge guts and blood all over his hand. That one is dead. The remaining stirge tries to attack Michael but misses. Michael gets an Attack of Opportunity on the attacking stirge.

OOC:
07 Stirges
04 Drath
23 Teodor
19 Shendra
08 Michael

Remove ads