[IC] Return of the Runelords

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Drath is still slow especially with the small thing flying erratically around. He swings powerfully enough, but not even close to the creature. He moves to stand in front of his animals in case the stirge decides they make better meal than humans.

OOC: Changing the spell selection to combat suite, except replacing Ice armor with Cure Light Wounds
So:
Cure Light Wounds, Entangle, Mudball, Stone Shield

G

Guest 11456

The final stirge is spattered. End of combat. Michelle seems to have slept through the whole thing. Otherwise the night passes uneventfully. Michael's Con damage is healed. The next morning everyone prepares and is ready to go. Where to now?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Can we get either a rough map of the area or a description of where we are compared to where we know some other locations to be. I'm thinking we seek out the goblins, but I'd like more info.

G

Guest 11456

You estimate that you have about half a day's travel in roughly a southern direction to get to the general area of where you need to be.

Neurotic

"I'm too old for this $h*t. Couldn't the runes come up some 30 or 50 years ago..." grumbles the old dwarf as he checks the wounds on Night.
"Good girl, you will not have to carry this old bag of bones today. Heal properly."
And to the group in general he indicates the dog.
"Snow could track the bandits if we decide we don't want them behind our back."

OOC:
Weren't we looking for the bandits and goblins were next on the list. This, after we met with the bandits on the road.

G

Guest 11456

As a reminder from Lullaby you learned: 'There are two ways into the hill. There is the Bramblemouth cave which is where a tribe of goblins are and there is the stonehouse which is where most of my gang is.' To be precise, which route are you planning on using?

Neurotic

"We should clear the bandits first. Goblins are easily recognizible as dangerous and mostly are not dangerous for well equipped caravans. While humans can inflitrate, act, distract...and be more vicious."
Drath trudges alongside the pony, longer strides of his companions making him hustle. For the moment, old one looks spry enough to keep it up.

Remove ads