[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

This thirty-foot-long colonnade has seen better days but is in surprisingly good condition. A few cracks mar the marble floors and walls, yet the six smooth columns that hold the ceiling up are in immaculate condition. Teodor sees that stairs descend further and then to the south there are even more stairs. There is a lantern at the top of the stairs in the next room to the west and there are several men there. They appear to be playing cards.

OOC:
Map

Last edited by a moderator:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"So, what's the plan? Draw them out or come with our artillery out so they surrender? I can summon something to distract them if needed."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I'd suggest summoning something behind them. Once it gets their attention, we can charge in and hit them from behind," Michael suggests as he readies his blade.

Neurotic

"They are not ready for us anyhow, why not just charge in? Casting can be heard and I have to see the target point of the summoning. Come on, grab your crossbows, bows, javelins et al and let's get them!"

Neurotic

OOC: Not what I expected :)

Old dwarf vaguely motions with his hand, the one not holding the staff and the ball of acid manifests. "You don't want to get splattered by this. And I'm not alone. Surrender."

He looks carefully for that one that thinks he can do something heroic.

Init: 1D20+1 = [18]+1 = 19

Touch attack on the one that tries to get weapons instead of raising the hands.
Or spill the table.
Or anything else beside getting the hands up
Acid dart vs guard; acid damage: 1D20+2 = [12]+2 = 14; 1D6+1 = [3]+1 = 4

Remove ads