[IC] The Protectors of Greensfen (Part II)

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: If Rellek can take out G2, then Karis can circle to flank G4 with Blay, and Kraegyn can challenge G3, and we'll be in pretty good position to finish this off without using too many more resources. Also, I think Kraegyn gets some temp HP for killing a foe close to Blay, yes?

Arbanax

First Post
Well I am back....

Rellek was glad to have dispatched the two guards and moved quickly to aid his friends.

Move to G2 space nearest me, minor action make him my quarry and use twin strike to hit twice...

Well believe it or not I got a natural 1 followed by a natural 2 Doh!

Ab

pathfinderq1

First Post
Kraegyn hesitated for an instant, momentarily torn between helping Joshua or helping Karis and Blay. The swirling flash of colors from the wizard's spell helped to break his indecisive trance, and he turned his attention towards the dazed guard. "Strength of Kord!," Kraegyn bellowed. "Smite the foe! Sustain the friend!"

OOC: Delay until after Joshua; move action to shift adjacent to G 3; Paladin's Judgement (daily power) vs. G 3; +11 vs. AC including CA from Dazed=24; possible damage 6d4+5+2= 22; hit or miss, one ally within 5 squares can spend a healing surge (Joshua); rolls Roll Lookup ; if G 3 is still up, use Divine challenge on him as well

nerdytenor

First Post
Blay and Karis are up

Two of the guards swoon as they are assaulted by a dizzying display of colorful arcanery (OOC: Color spray hits G3, G4 for 8 damage - dazed till joshua ent)

Rellek, done tidying up the last of the light patrol, rushes into battle to aid his friends. Surrounding one of the guards with Blay, he nevertheless fails to connect as the guard luckily ducks both blows (OOC: Rellek misses twice)

As Kraegyn shouts out to his god, he smashes the guard harassing Joshua with a mighty blow while reinvigorating the wizard. (OOC: Kraegyn hits G3 for 22 damage, G3 is bloodied and marked. Joshua spends a surge and heals 8)

"Kord?" one of the guards says, breathing heavily. "Did he just invoke Kord?" His eyes flash to his comrades in a look of confusion and doubt.

Status

Kraegyn (25/46, +2 damage all attacks)
Joshua (19/34)
Rellek (31/41)
Blay (27/35, prone) <-- Your turn
Karis (26/34 +3 tmp) <-- Your turn
G2 (69 damage, kick used)
G3 (41 damage, dazed joshua ent, Div. Chal, kick used)
G4 (32 damage, dazed joshua ent, kick used)
Encounter Resources Used
Blay - 2nd wind, Majestic Word one and two, blunder
Karis - tumble, bait and switch, used action point, Elven Accuracy
Joshua - Force Orb, Color Spray
Rellek - Dragon Breath

Daily Resources Used
Kraegyn - 6 surges, 1 action point, inspiring word, Paladin's Judgement
Joshua - 3 surges, sleep
Blay - one action point, two surges
Karis - one surge

Attachments

• outsideandusk6.jpg
    outsideandusk6.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 60

The Digger

First Post
Joshua's temper was up. "Yes!" He yelled at the guards "Kord! All right! We tried to tell that stupid leader of yours that we were the good guys but he wouldn't listen. And now look at the result!"

He spat on the ground and cleared his throat. "I bet whoever's behind all this trouble is laughing in his beer right now."

Arbanax

First Post
Joshua's temper was up. "Yes!" He yelled at the guards "Kord! All right! We tried to tell that stupid leader of yours that we were the good guys but he wouldn't listen. And now look at the result!"

He spat on the ground and cleared his throat. "I bet whoever's behind all this trouble is laughing in his beer right now."

Rellek nodded his head...at the guards he faced...My friend speaks truly if you are for good then this fight only strengthens our enemies.

He stood read to defend himself but equally reluctant to attack.

covaithe

Explorer
"Don't let up on them now! These dupes will just turn on us once they've recovered. Take them down, and then explain things to them later. In very small words," Karis snarls, looking quite unwilling to stop the violence.

nerdytenor

First Post
"Don't let up on them now! These dupes will just turn on us once they've recovered. Take them down, and then explain things to them later. In very small words," Karis snarls, looking quite unwilling to stop the violence.

"We'll see about that," one of the guards roars. "Don't listen to them, mates! Remember the teachings - we are past the old gods now." The two other guards look at each other again - they do not seem so sure.

OOC: Karis and Blay your turn(s).

covaithe

Explorer
Blay turns and swats the more heavily wounded guard across the back of his head, trying to render him unconscious. He succeeds in stunning the man, at least, for his guard drops for a moment.

Karis circles, quickly ducking behind the less wounded guard and shoving her blade through a chink in his armor, drawing blood. "Past the old gods, eh?" she mutters. "We'll see."

[sblock=actions]Blay attacks G2 with guiding strike, using nonlethal damage; 25 vs. AC for 5 damage and G2 takes -2 to AC till end of Blay's next turn.

Karis moves to flank G4 with Blay. (This provokes from G2 if he's still conscious.) She attacks G4 with riposte strike. 25 vs. AC for 13 damage, and if G4 attacks her before SNT, she makes a riposte, +7 vs AC (+10 if she has CA) for 1d6+4 damage.
[/sblock]

Remove ads