Pathfinder 1E [IC] - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Ooc: I think Hagadark is still Medium sized. If mutagen increased his size and he used enlarge... Ouch! MetaVoid?
OOC: It seems I'm always late to the party. Yes, mutagen doesn't change my size. I had other two ready, but only Mourgrym drank his potions. [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], I can give you my own, but don't hurry with these, I don't have any more.
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION], how long did all this take? i.e. would Heightened awareness still be active (50 minutes total)

Hagadark follows the human, wary of a trap, but finding it easier to find the target directly rather than wasting time looking for it in unknown territory. He doesn't try to hide his presence. Even if someone spotted him, he would be hard pressed to find him again as he returns to his normal self. Instead he hurries forward to join the human.
"If this is a trap, you die first human. And orcs will descend onto this group with full support of our shamans. If your word is true, fight to survive. I can heal and I can be a great boon in your life."

Diplomacy: 1D20+3 = [2]+3 = 5 - :) better 2 here than in the combat - but diplomacy probably shouldn't start with intimidation

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Nerath Wall/Oddfellows Inn
Night
Round 0

OOC: Keep your potions, Hagadark. Sorry I drank them too soon. I honestly thought there was going to be a fight there. I can use my own spells, if needed.

Disguise: 1D20-3 = [1]-3 = -2

Morgrym pulled the hood of his cloak up, but there was little he could do to hide or change himself until the spells wore off. He followed the men and the others of his team through the winding streets until they reached the wide open area.

“I c’n mebbe give us some cover oot there,” Morgrym said. He said a few words, and held a bit of fog in his hand. “If ye like.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 59/59 NL: 0
AC: 17 FF: 11 T: 16 (+4 vs Giants) +4 Natural Armor, negate 1 crit or sneak attack and end effect)
CMD: 16 (+2 vs bull rush, trip)
Fort: 8 Ref: 2 Will: 8 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLA; +4 v fey and plant effects)
Armed: MW Cold Iron Battleaxe
Ammunition: 9/10 bullets
Storm Burst 7/7/day
Wild Shape 1/1/day

Conditions: Enlarged: Str +2 (16/3); Dex -2 (10/0); -1 attacks (+5); -1 AC (20); Axe 1d10+3

Spells Prepared
0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1: Obscuring Mist (Domain), Cure Light Wounds, Produce Flame, Faerie Fire, [Summon Nature’s Ally 1 (Spontaneous)]
2: Fog Cloud (Domain), Barkskin, Flaming Sphere, [Summon Nature’s Ally II (Spontaneous)]
3: Call Lightning (Domain), Cure Moderate Wounds, Protection from Energy, [Summon Nature’s Ally III (Spontaneous)][/sblock]

Archon Basileus

First Post
"If this is a trap, you die first human. And orcs will descend onto this group with full support of our shamans. If your word is true, fight to survive. I can heal and I can be a great boon in your life."

"Woooah, wo-wo-wo! Calm down, there shaman! I brought you here, but I never said anything about fighting! Hate to break that, but Squint had me for the numbers, that's all. I can't fight a toddler, let alone what's in there..." -he does look a bit too skinny to put up a fight, but hidden underneath the cloak, one never knows...

“I c’n mebbe give us some cover oot there,” Morgrym said. He said a few words, and held a bit of fog in his hand. “If ye like.”

The man takes the way out and immediately changes the subject. "I trust you wouldn't need it across the field. The building has a few windows through here, but the entrance faces the tower in the back. There's a hiatus of 'bout 10 feet between them."

Suddenly, the sound of hooves against stone can be heard. From one of the side streets, a small chariot appears, pulled forth by two horses. the passenger can't be seen. Only the coach appears, high in his seat, covering his face with a large hat. He's quite clearly a gnome - at least, this is what his size suggests.

MAP UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...nqispO67s2ZXLunqhdY4dnNwI/edit#gid=1024332538
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]

Shayuri

First Post
"Quickly," Shayuri urged. "Around the corner there." She pointed to the alley just north of them, and quickly stepped inside to get some cover from the coach's vision.

There was more to ask, but it could wait until they were in the clear.

Archon Basileus

First Post
The coach continues forward, without taking notice of the companions. It goes straight for the Long Return, maneuvering to the side of the building. Once there, it comes to a halt. The door opens, and a slim, curved figure, covered in a thick, dark coat climbs down, helped by the coach and sustained by a long cane. Walking slowly and with difficulty, the slim man is guided to the back of the house, leaving the charriot behind, unattended, a door hanging open under cavernous winds.

As the frail passenger crawls towards the back of the Long Return, the horses grow agitated, as if unwilling to approach the hooded figure. A chilling sensation courses through their bodies, almost as a bad omen hanging in the air, around and above.

MAP UPDATED
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...nqispO67s2ZXLunqhdY4dnNwI/edit#gid=1024332538

@Neurotic @KahlessNestor @Shayuri @MetaVoid

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Night
Round 0

Morgrym sensed the unease of the horses around the bent figure and glanced over at their guide. “An’ ‘oo is tha’?” the dwarf asked. “I dunnae like the feel o’ ‘im.”

Looking to the others, Morgrym nodded toward the building. “We shuild get ‘cross tha’ open ground ‘fore someone else comes by.”

Move:
Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
AC: 17 FF: 11 T: 16 (+4 vs Giants) +4 Natural Armor, negate 1 crit or sneak attack and end effect)
Storm Burst 7/7/day
Wild Shape 1/1/day

Conditions: Enlarged: Str +2 (16/3); Dex -2 (10/0); -1 attacks (+5); -1 AC (20); Axe 1d10+3

Spells Prepared
1: Obscuring Mist (Domain), Cure Light Wounds, Produce Flame, Faerie Fire, [Summon Nature’s Ally 1 (Spontaneous)]
2: Fog Cloud (Domain), Barkskin, Flaming Sphere, [Summon Nature’s Ally II (Spontaneous)]
3: Call Lightning (Domain), Cure Moderate Wounds, Protection from Energy, [Summon Nature’s Ally III (Spontaneous)][/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
As the group nears the building, Marius drops down from somewhere. "That creature that came just now...it was some kind of mutation, aberration or undead. It is essentially cadaver with transparent skin and weird body shape. But it was covered so I couldn't see anything more. Maybe there will be more carriages if there is some kind of meeting going on. Do we wait? Crash in immediately? My preference would of course be to infiltrate silently." he finishes with a smile.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Night
Round 0

“We c’n certainly try tha’,” Morgrym told Marius. “Let’s get closer an’ see if we c’n find another entrance, somethin’ a wee bit more inconspicuous.”

Taking Adelia’s hand, Morgrym started to cross the open expanse.

Move:
Action: Stealth: 1D20-1 = [11]-1 = 10
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Storm Burst 7/7/day
Wild Shape 1/1/day

Spells Prepared

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Night
Round 0

Morgrym paused and looked back at the young dwarven lass. “Aye, the lad’s roight,” he admitted, seeming to be reluctant to give up the girl’s presence. “Ye shuild gae ‘ome where ‘tis safe,” he told her. “We c’n take care o’ this an’ I’ll see ye t’morrow.”

Move:
Action: Stealth: 1D20-1 = [11]-1 = 10
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Storm Burst 7/7/day
Wild Shape 1/1/day

Spells Prepared

Remove ads