Pathfinder 1E IC - Tideruler: The Fall of Laholt

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ignoring the mount, Finthir Kothar dives onto the closest knight. One crunch later, the armor crumples under the small, but mighty jaw and the knight crumples. Of course, wisps of acid coming off ruined armor may have something to do with how easy the metal surrendered to the bite.

OOC: if we could capture more of them we could use the gems to appear wherever - in the middle of the fey court ready for battle would probably be short, but exciting :)

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Fly to R 13
Attack: Bite vs Knight 6; Damage; Holy Damage: 1D20+25 = [17]+25 = 42
2D6+15 = [2, 4]+15 = 21
2D6 = [4, 4] = 8
- KILL
[/sblock]

Archon Basileus

First Post
I'm coming up with a cleaner way for us to get organized. No problem, [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]! Thanks for the heads-up, [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]. I'm documenting stuff and I'll update during weekend. If everything goes according to plan, I'll follow the weekly schedule with no problems from now on.

Archon Basileus

First Post
[[PART 2]]

ARDUNIEL (REACTION - COUNTERSPELL)

The elf reverses the spell between his lips. Gesturing quickly, he tries to bring the gem's effects down. For a second, he senses the spell surrendering to his effort, words clashing with words, the sheer power of both casters clashing around him. His wrath collides with the arcane incantations, the tendrils of dark magic spreading around to move the knight far away, while his own words attempt to surround him, keeping the spell from completing... The effort is too great! By the time the gem's spell almost breaks, his own spiritual strength falters, and he relinquishes control! The spell barely succeeds, teleporting the knight for parts unknown!

[Ok, the counterspell failed by a low margin! I'm considering the counterspell as a reaction, so Arduniel's still capable of launching the missiles. I'll resolve his regular actions according to turn order.]

ZYARA

The monk reaches the knight right after Batknight's pleas. The opponent motions and prepares for a proper duel.

"Aaaah, brother... I knew it! The legends are true! You are the..! - as the knight speaks, Zyara brings him down, slaying him before he's able to react!

Broken, the knight glances with a pair of red, bloodied eyes towards the Batknight.

"... Darkest Knight.... Bane of the Drow.... " - his crippled hand trembles as Zyara delivers the final strike on his forehead!

[Ok, 4's down!]

ENEMIES

Freed from its rider, the beast before Moss charges, spilling smoke and crying in rage! It bites and stomps in vain as the dragon dodges!

[Nightmare 1 bites and stomps. It misses both attacks.]

Right behind them, the now peerless rider points the lance towards Alice, advancing and attacking!

"You're saying you're tieflings then?"

"We are superior! As you are, maiden!" - he charges, oddly enough using the side of the lance to try and bring her down. "Come, now, join us!" - he bashes her once against her ribs, and twice as the lance returns. "Do not force me to sequester you!"

His voice seems almost... Fraternal. An odd notion for the Drow, known for their cruelty and cunning, even amidst themselves.

[Knight 2 hits Alice twice, but he delivers non-lethal damage! He scores 37 (rolls 14) and delivers 9 points of non-lethal damage. He hits again with a 39 (rolls 16), delivering 11 points of non-lethal damage.]

Not far, Daxio dodges the strikes of both knights as they struggle to find him! The clouds are still thick around the unseen arcanist.

"You cannot hide forever, trickster!" - one of them cries, full of bravado.

[Both knights miss their attacks on Daxio!]

MOSS

The small dragon abandons the knightless mount, avoiding yet another bite and flying towards his next victim. The fangs sink into the delicate armor, breaking the elfic plate as the corrosive bite pressures against the flesh! The knight falls, leaving another mount without a master!

[OOC: K6's dead. Also, with the gems and your own private guide to the Underworld, you'd be set, hehehe!]

ALICE

The investigator fences against the knight's armor. As the warrior gets bruised, he recoils, using the body of his mount to try and protect himself. The shifting position allows Alice to study the warrior carefully. Underneath the helmet, a pair of red, obsessive eyes hunt down the enemy with killer instincts. Right above it, a pair of black ocelli seems to be lodged, occupying a position akin to that of a set of horns. The speech betrays a small fissure in the 's', probably produced by a set of small fangs, almost imperceptible to untrained senses.... And the skin... The dark skin delivers an almost chitinous gleam...

Soon, the signs become clear: he's a tiefling, indeed, only descended of a distinct lineage... Odds are he was conceived from the union of drow and Ananase, the cthonian beasts of the Deadlands! An honor amidst the drow, for sure, since they worship the insectoid beasts of the cavernous lands of the dead!

"Come, sister! There's no place under the sun for you... Come and thrive among us!" - he repeats his invitation, turning quickly towards the blackened sun. "Our own avatar of darkness marches before us! Even the sun refuses to shine!" - she must be worth something to them. The drow do not fraternize unless there's something to be gained from it...

[Ok, Alice takes blood and discovers that he is, in fact, tiefling! The Deadlands are home to cthonian horrors and ancient mythoi, worshiped by the drow as gods!]

MINI-SHEETS!

AUTUMN CHAMPIONS

[SBLOCK]
The 'Round Table' of the Autumn Court, these knights are equally skilled warriors and bards. Their courtly talents are unmatched in the Underworld. Strangely, not every knight fights today....

TO HIT: +23
CBM: +17
CBD: +30
AC: 30(24/26)
HP: 120
FOR+15 REF +10 WILL +14
DAMAGE: Lance of jousting (1D8+7)(double in charge); two-handed sword (1D10+7)
SPECIAL: damage reduction - blungeoning/magic - 15; spell resistance - 13; channel negative energy (on attack) - +5D6 damage; blasphemy (3x/day); phobia (2x/day); shadowbard (1x/day)
[/SBLOCK]

NIGHTMARE

[SBLOCK]
TO HIT:+9/+4
CMB: +11
CMD: +26
AC: 22 (13/17)
HP:71
DAMAGE: 1d4+4 - bite - 1d6+2 hooves (+1d4 fire)
FOR+8 REF+7 WILL+3
SPECIAL: cloud of smoke 15 feet - skcness 1d6 minutes - FOR 16 denies (1 round duration, conceals as obscuring mist)
[/SBLOCK]

ENEMY STATUS

[SBLOCK]
KNIGHT 1 - 120/ - 2 DEAD
KNIGHT 2 - 120/75/59
KNIGHT 3 - 120/94 GONE
KNIGHT 4 – 120/ - 102/-29 DEAD
KNIGHT 5 - 120/114 GONE
KNIGHT 6 - 120/0 DEAD
KNIGHT 7 - 120

MOUNT 1 - 71
MOUNT 2 - 71/29
MOUNT 3 - 71/0 DEAD
MOUNT 4 – 71/0 DEAD
MOUNT 5 - 71/0 DEAD
MOUNT 6 - 71/50
MOUNT 7 - 71
[/SBLOCK]

MAP UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l8d4JfuERBlwxOyxyeHt2aMphSnGFqDDH64Exv6yQ88/edit

[Ok, I need one more for Arduniel and one more for Aranel. Batknight's action needs to be redirected after K4's demise!]

@Neurotic @KahlessNestor @Shayuri @Kaodi @Charlotte of Oz @MetaVoid

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
For a moment Batknight stands perfectly still. His hand squeezes the hilt of his sword; knuckles turn a new shade. It had been a moment of weakness in the midst of battle. He had tipped his hand, opened himself up to a connection with his hated foe - his kinsman. And now he felt a profound but irrational sense of loss, that fleeting moment snatched away from him. He did not look up at the monk, his gaze instead lingering on his fallen foe.

And then he abruptly turns around and walks straight towards the nearest drow menacing the mages to wildly stab him in the back.

OOC: I do not suppose I can just use my previous roll for the first attack: 31 to hit and 20 damage?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Nightmare targets touch ac with its bite? Moss has normal ac 30...it should hit on crit only.

IIRC, Alice has the stoneskin active, so...scratch received :)

Last edited:

That is correct, Alice and Arduniel have stoneskin. Thank you, Archon, for quick dispel attempt :) next time I'm using conjuration for auto effect

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases