D&D 5E [IC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

SunGold

First Post
Just as she realizes what's going on, the light attached to Surana's pack is extinguished. She blindly crawls closer to where she last saw Sarith, listening for the sound of whatever's got him, and draws her sword.

OOC: [roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Uller

Adventurer
You blindly swing while trying to hold on to the webs. Your blade smacks something "squishy" but fails to find purchase. You can hear Kelp's muffled cries but above that is a sick flapping/smacking noise.

OOC:
This was in response to Ezraen.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Uller

Adventurer
Just as she realizes what's going on, the light attached to Surana's pack is extinguished. She blindly crawls closer to where she last saw Sarith, listening for the sound of whatever's got him, and draws her sword.

OOC: [roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
Surana swings tentatively and her sword fails to find anything solid. Sarith's subdued cries are growing increasingly desperate.

OOC:
I'm at work and have plans tonight so I doubt I can get the NPC actions tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Uller

Adventurer
Topsy and Turvy begin screeching and shouting something in Undercommon. Surana picks up from Drum that they are saying "Light Eaters! Light Eaters! Smack 'em! Bash 'em!"

Orsik calls for Derendil to move up and help Ezraen. He does but it is slow going and slow. "I'm right behind you half elf. I'll hold on to you to help you not fall.

Orsik and Bertram both tie a rope around the webs.

Jimjar tries hitting the creature on Klep. He is just trying to smack it to shake it off and not hurt the half-orc.

Jimjar attack [roll0]
disadvantage [roll1]
damage [roll2]

Uller

Adventurer
...Jimjar misses and shouts "If you hit them hard enough you can see them!"

Sarith and Klep both attempt to free themselves from whatever it is that has a hold of them.

Sarith Wis Save to not let go: DC10 [roll0]
Klep Wis Save to not let go: DC10 [roll1]

Uller

Adventurer
Both will attempt to free themselves but with disadvantage:

Sarith Str Check: [roll0]
Disadvantage: [roll1]

Klep Str Check: [roll2]
Disadvantage: [roll3]

Sarith breaks himself free...He gasps for breath! "Darkmantles! Hit them hard and they will flee or at least reveal themselves!"

The one attacking Sarith will attack again. One a 1 or 2 it attacks him again. On a 3 it attacks Surana and on a 4 it attacks Jimjar.

Last edited:

Remove ads