D&D 5E [IC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
Who to attack? [roll0]

Darkmantle Attack: [roll1]
Adv [roll2]
damage: [roll3]

It flaps over and grabs Jimjar from behind. He screams in pain and then his voice is muffles as it's tentacles wrap around his face.

Uller

Adventurer
Jimjar Dex save: DC15 [roll0]

He manages it hold on but from the sound of things he is really hurting. He won't last long!

Uller

Adventurer
Klep's cries are becoming weaker...

Dex Save [roll0]

...and he falls. Everything seems to stop. Ezraen and Derendil become visible to everyone as the globe of black horror falls away from the webs, Klep's helpless cries muffled from inside...he falls and falls and falls...out of sight. But then for just a moment his screams become very loud. The thing let him go! There is sickening smack of body on solid stone some 70 feet below you...

Uller

Adventurer
OOC: Ezraen and Surana are up.

Marching order is:

Shuushar
Eldeth
Bert
Surana & Drum
Sarith
Jimjar/Darkmantle

Ezraen
Derendil
Orsik
Topsy
Turvy

The Darkmantle attacking Jimjar is uninjured and enveloped in darkness so you can't see Sarith either.

DMAesh

Explorer
Not being able to see, Ez replies, "Many thanks, Derendil!" In an instant, he can see again and it takes just a moment for realization to dawn on the half-drow... ":):):):)! Klep!" No time to linger on it! "Derendil! We need to move closer to the other one! I cannot lose another of you!"

Making his way into the other globe of inky blackness, Ezraen takes another jab into the darkness!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Uller

Adventurer
Ez's blade pierces something solid. The thing gibbers in its alien voice.

Concentration DC10 [roll]1d20+1 [/roll]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Uller

Adventurer
Try again...

Concentration DC10 [roll0]

The darkness remains and the creature is still affixed on Jimjar's face.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove ads