• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
The second spider moves into the top of the cave and attempts to web Surana.

Spider2 web [roll0]

Surana manages to break away from them. Both spiders are starting down the wall towards her, one on each side. Both will be low enough to attack.

The spider Eldeth spotted above you seems to be remaining hidden. You don't see it moving or anything.

Uller

Adventurer
Topsy and Turvy are too far for their blindness/deafness trick. Instead they both suddenly begin to shimmer...like you are looking at them through a veil. They are watching above and below and waiting for the rest of the group to move up.

OOC:
Ezraen's turn

Sarith (1d20+2)[10]
Bertram (1d20+3)[21]
Surana/Drum (1d20+3)[20]
Derendil (1d20+1)[18]
Orsik (1d20+0)[14]
Spiders
Topsy/Turvy(1d20+2)[12]
Ezraen (1d20+3)[9]
Shushar(1d20+0)[8]
Eldeth(1d20+2)[6]

DMAesh

Explorer
Keeping an eye on the spider above, Ez begins to move in to help Surana and Derendil. "Keep an eye on that one, don't let yourself be an attractive target for it!"
Maneuvering around the ranged allies, the half-drow kicks into a slide to back up Surana and Derendil! As he comes to a slide on the solid stone, he draws his rapier and slashes Derendil free!
OOC: Figure having three free attackers is worth giving up an attack this round.

EDIT: I'll just move up. I just read the OOC. Using my action to Dash and get to the stone. Then if Derendil does not break free, I will cut him free.

Last edited:

Uller

Adventurer
No. You can reach. Derendil moved back to the entrance to prevent the spiders from blocking it. So I have Surana 10' in. Derendil in the entrance and Ezraen just outside, cutting Derendil free.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Uller

Adventurer
Shuushar lays low. Eldeth slides down the web and attacks the spider that is glowing.

Handaxe: [roll0]
Adv: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

Her axe bounces off the creature's thick exoskeleton.

Uller

Adventurer
Sarith and Bertram both move down the web closer to the fray. Sarith fires his crossbow.

Sarith: [roll0]
Adv: [roll1]
damage: [roll2]

Bertram has to spend an action to reload while hanging on to the webs.

Uller

Adventurer
crit damage: [roll0]

Spider save vs poision [roll1]

The bolt strikes it in the head. It makes an alien clicking sound as it uses it's pedipalps to grab at where the bolt penetrated it. After a moment it begins staggering about a bit...like it's drunk or in pain.

OOC:
Surana is up. Spider1 (left side of the cave) is unhurt. Spider2 is bloodied, faerie fired and poisoned...unhappy spider!

Sarith (1d20+2)[10]
Bertram (1d20+3)[21]
Surana/Drum (1d20+3)[20]
Derendil (1d20+1)[18]
Orsik (1d20+0)[14]
Spiders
Topsy/Turvy(1d20+2)[12]
Ezraen (1d20+3)[9]
Shushar(1d20+0)[8]
Eldeth(1d20+2)[6]

Last edited:

Remove ads