D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Infiltrators)

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Sesto looked down the rift and then up at Mord. Sure! I'm coming! he said and rushed to meet Mord.

SnorLoska looked down the rift too and shouted: That does not look very far down. If Terrus can jump, then I can! And with that he jumped.
His thought might have been a bit clouded from his internal fury and the pain that the fake dracolich caused him but once he jumped he started to think that it was a really long way down.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Mord, Sesto, & SnorLoska

Mord and Sesto met at the far-end of the Rift and the Warlock opened a door in space and one down where the stones that had once been the simulacrum had fallen. The two of them went through, and Sesto's Angels flew down into the rift to find him.

SnorLoska jumped into the rift and did his best to slow his fall, grabbing at the sides and digging in his heels until he could no longer. Then he came to the spot where the rift opened up into the wider Lair of the Dracolich and he fell free, landing with a loud thump as Mord and Sesto stepped aside to avoid being crushed by him.

OOC: This calls for an updated Map.

Lair6.png

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Ooc: Udit could climb down in 3-4 rounds roughly, being a thief... or lead the retreat? A few people have no real way to get down there...

tglassy

Adventurer
“Grab Auraia!” Terrus calls to the newcomers as he swings his oversized two handed sword at the skeleton closest to her.

[roll0]
[roll1] + [roll2]

Auraia Death Save: [roll3]

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: I’l go ahead and use Knock back, 2 points, to knock him back 20 feet. DC 11 str Check or get knocked back and take [roll0] extra Damage.

tglassy

Adventurer
Aquaria’s form shimmers, as does Terrus’. Instantly, they become invisible to all around them. Aquaria uses this to disengage and run around her enemies, intent on saving her sister.

(Bonus Action: Step from sight, 4 points so she can target herself and Terrus. Invisible for one minute.

Action: Disengage

Move: around enemies and towards sister. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit looked helplessly at Zander, Torbin and Pyrus. They killed the dragon and then everyone left them behind? Typical!

"Uh... I could climb down, but it's going to take me half a minute... so unless one of you has a bright idea on how to get down *fast* that doesn't involved a death-wish jump, uh, we should scram. We don't have any more sending stones"

tglassy

Adventurer
Pyrus looked down the ridge. There was no way he could climb down, and his power was almost drained. He did, however, have an idea.

“Come here,” he said to Udit. He’d been studying some magic, and one of the spells that had interested him came to mind. “Stand still.”

He cast the spell, and Udit’s actions sped up considerably.

“Now go save my siblings. If you fail, you will have me to contend with.”

EarlyBird

Explorer
"I know a way out. Although I wish we could help the others, I think they are on their own." The warrior says looking into the pit.

He shakes his head, "Follow me! Let's finally get out of here." He says turning to leave.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases