Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

Walking Dad

First Post
Asseni, Tiefling Priest

Asseni waits how long Silhouette keeps playing with the guard. He doesn't intend to let him live, but each information they can get could make the difference between freedom and punishment... but he will not leave without the guards armor.

G

Guest 11456

The guard nods as if understanding. "Oh! OK."

[sblock=Map] PrisonDrawing2.jpg[/sblock]

Then he starts pointing to different places again and explains what is at each place:
L. This is the armory.
M. This is the storeroom.
N. This is where we eat meals.
O. This is Sergeant Blackerly's quarters.
P. This is the stairwell below here (he points toward the room beyond the cellblock door).
Q. This is a path to the guard house.

He adds X's to the map. "These are doors."

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette squints a little at the map, noting the most important features, then looks past the guard at Vordahl and nods.

"You've done very well," she explains gently. "And brought a new hope to the world. Let us close our eyes and share a moment of silence to honor Mitra in thanks for this blessing."

She steps away from the guard. No sense in getting all bloody after all.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

The guard nods. "Thanks be to Mitra." He looks at her quizzically. "Since I am heading home, should I remove my armor now?"

Piston Honda

First Post
Vordahl gives an unsettling smile and a nod, as if a friend had just held a door open for him. He takes the long sword in both hands, with little hesitation he brings the sword back and plunges it into the guard.

[sblock=ooc]Coup de grace damage would be 22. Otherwise, to hit - 12, damage - 11.[/sblock]

"We'll remove it."

G

Guest 11456

Unfortunately the guard is not helpless, but I am giving you a +2 circumstance bonus because he is distracted. With his flatfooted AC of 14 that is a hit. That was the surprise round. Anyone that wants to be involved in the combat needs to roll initiative.

G

Guest 11456

Init Order:
12 d'Vrago
11 Armides
7 Vordahl
5 Guard

[sblock=Map]Combat1.jpg[/sblock]

S = Silhouette
D = Armides Diat
V = Skalis Vordahl
d = Asseni d'Vrago
G = Guard (-11 HP)

Red double lines are doors.

Actions Asseni, Armides and Skalis?

Guard's Flatfooted AC is 14 and touch AC is 10, until his action.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads