Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

G

Guest 11456

Grumblejack listens to what Silhouette has to say. Then the ogre seems to be weighing everything he has heard and experienced. Finally after a few moments he nods his massive head. "Grumblejack agrees. Grumblejack does not want to stay here any more."

Armides detects no deception from the ogre.

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette appears to reach the same conclusion, as she promptly reaches out and unlocks the cell door, then steps back to give the ogre some room to get out without stepping on her. Agreement or not, she has no plans to push him.

"Good. Are you hurt? We might have some healing magic left..."

She gives the others a quick look. There was wiggle room to say 'no, we don't,' if they didn't want to help the ogre...but in her frame of mind, the longer the brute stayed standing, the better off they all were.

G

Guest 11456

Grumblejack slowly walks out of the cell so as not to startle any of his new “little ‘un” allies. He nods his massive head. "Grumblejack needs some healing."

OOC: After inspecting the ogre's wounds, Asseni determines that he is currently at 12 out of 30 hit points.

Walking Dad

First Post
Asseni, Tiefling Priest "I have currently no healing magics prepared. I could only channel my gods power during possible fights and try to keep us all going. But it only works if he judges you worthy." [sblock=OOC]he can channel evil, healing 1d4 HP on evil creatures around him with each use[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, human Inquisitor

[section]
Armides scowls in Asseni's direction but turns away and focuses on Grumblejack. "I can heal you with magic, if you let me. It will make you stronger so that we can all break out of here." He barely waits for Grumblejack's assent before he casts two spells of healing upon the ogre. He steps back to assess the extent of Grumblejack's wounds and isn't pleased with the meager amount of healing he was able to provide.
[/section]

. . Armides Diat . .

[sblock=OOC]CLW: 1D8+1 = [1]+1 = 2
CLW: 1D8+1 = [3]+1 = 4. Wow. An underwhelming six hit points from two spells.

Walking Dad, are you playing a fiendish vessel?

EDIT: Less confrontational.[/sblock]

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Thankful for the healing, the ogre nods to Armides. "Wow! Grumblejack feels better. You can cast magic, too? Grumblejack is impressed. When will we start the smashing?"

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette grins; her teeth are shockingly white against the midnight indigo of her skin.

"No time like the present," she says.

She takes another quick peek at the map to order her thoughts, then says, "Alright. There's two guards in the great hall that we'll have to deal with first. A frontal assault will draw reinforcements from the barracks and mess hall, so instead lets use our brains. You two with uniforms, call to the great hall from the stairway. Tell them the ogre is putting up a fuss and you need help with him."

The sorceress looks at Grumblejack. "When I tell you, start roaring and raging. Don't worry...when they come running up here, you will smash them both."

"Then, with the great hall cleared, we attack the barracks and mess hall, taking them by surprise. Once we have the prison building cleared out, we can turn our attention to the guard posts and then, to escape."

Piston Honda

First Post
"Sounds like a plan." Vordahl looks at Asseni. "We'll need to keep an eye out in case either of them has a signal. We might not be able to give the ogre a chance to smash them."

He drags the formerly charmed guard back into the group's former cell and throws his old rags down on any large amounts of blood on the floor before heading to the door leading to the hall.

[sblock=OOC]Question about the exit, is it going upstairs or downstairs?[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

[sblock=OOC]Exit is going downstairs.[/sblock]

I assume that everyone is changing out of your prison rags and into the provided clothes from the sack, unless you post otherwise.

EQUIPMENT
Silhouette: clothes, dagger
Skalis: clothes, chain shirt, heavy steel shield, longsword, longsword, longbow, 20 arrows
Armides: clothes, masterwork thieves tools, key ring, dagger, longbow, 20 arrows, key, key
Asseni: clothes, unholy symbol, chain shirt, heavy steel shield, manacle club
Unclaimed: sack, leather club, leather club

Remove ads