Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

Shayuri

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Yar, lets not overcomplicate this. Vordahl can lean out and wave, and Armides calls down for help, and Vordahl ducks back in. The guards aren't likely to think TOO hard about this; it's what they're paid for after all, and no one can escape from Branderscar. And given the trouble the ogre gave them going in, I'm sure that they aren't given to take chances. And if they do smell something fishy, then we just go to Plan B, which is 'scream and charge,' I think. :)[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Dang it. We cut unnecessary overcomplication then I'll have to find another role in the group. ;) That plan sounds good, nice and simple, Shayuri. Vordahl and Armides at the top of the stairs, Grumblejack hidden by the fireplace, Silhouette and Asseni a little farther back away from the stairs maybe just inside the open door to the cellblock. Armides will still sneak down for a peek first.[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Armides sneaks down to take a look. He heads down the stairs to what looks like about a 20x40 room with a door and of course the stairs that he just descended. Peeking though the door he sees a long hall about 20x80 with doors on either side. He counts two on the left and one on the right. There is a large set of double doors at the far end. Sure enough about midway through the hall two guards are leaned up against the right wall just beyond the single door on that side. The scene scouted out, Armides returns to his companions to report his findings.

Once everyone is in position, Armides calls to the guards.

OOC: I need a bluff check for Armides.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, Inquisitor of Asmodeus

[section]
Armides calls out to the guard below.

" 'ey! This ogre is makin' trouble. Get up here so's we can learn 'im a lesson."
(Bluff 18)

He'll briefly wait to see if the guards stir themselves before hurrying back to his companions.
[/section]

. . Armides Diat . .

G

Guest 11456

Combat Round -1

After a moment you hear the door below open and then you hear the following conversation:

Voice 1: (distant) "Hey! Where are you goin'?"
Voice 2: (below) "The ogre making trouble!"
Voice 3: (below) "Yeah and we gonna learn 'im a lesson."
Voice 1: (closer but still distant) "Uh? It's a good thing I showed up then. You guys might kill him."
Voice 3: (below) "No! Jus' learn 'im a lesson."
Voice 1: (even closer but still distant) "But if he dies from the lesson... Mathias will have my hide. That's his prize."
Voice 2: (below) "Then come on up with us."
Voice 3: (still closer but still distant) "Oh! You know I am. Wait until I catch up. We'll all go together."

At this point you are able to his footsteps from the great hall heading toward the door.
Also, you are relelively sure that the owner of 'Voice 3' is none other then Sergeant Blackerly.

You have maybe two rounds until the three of themn head up the stairs.

[sblock=Map] Guardroom00.jpg[/sblock]

S = Silhouette
D = Armides Diat
V = Skalis Vordahl
d = Asseni d'Vrago
G = Grumblejack

Red double lines are doors.

I need a post from each player stating where you are moving to or else that you are not moving.
You have two rounds to move so you should be able to move most any place.
You do not need to worry about noise at this time.
There is enough noise below to cover up any noise you are likely to make.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, Inquisitor of Asmodeus

[section]
Armides moves over next to Grumblejack (to R18) motioning for Vordahl to hide himself. Once there he speaks in a low voice to the ogre.

"They will be here soon but wait until they get close to the door. We don't want any of them getting away."

He readies his new bow with the idea that he will shoot the last one in line. As he said, he didn't want any running off. He'd hate to have to chase after one.
[/section]

. . Armides Diat . .

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette hurries up around a corner, to where she'll have some distance from the fracas. (to S4)

"Everyone not in a uniform, get behind a corner or to a cell! They have to think nothing's wrong as they come in!"

Piston Honda

First Post
Vordahl heard the voice of Blackerly, how he longed to run him through. He looked to Armides, he looked to Silhouette. Confused by the differing plans he goes back towards the cells (Q10).

He carries on shouting to lure the guards in, trying to put a little more guardly bravado into his voice, "Back in your cell, beast! You belong to Mathias now!"

[sblock=ooc]Sorry guys, I'm completely lost on the plan now.[/sblock]

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

[sblock=Piston Honda]Just wanted to make sure you understood that Grumblejack and now Armides are trying to hide in the fireplace. If you want to modify your post I will allow it.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Asseni, Tiefling Priest

Asseni hopes the pure light will conceal his small horns and the reddish tinge to his skin. With his tail put behind his back, he waits for the guards near Armides.

[sblock=OOC]if he knows that he cannot briefly pass for human, disregard this post[/sblock]

Remove ads