• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Idle Question...

Well, SkySky will probably remain neutral in this one. She's a bit of a buffer for Anondra and Celina throughout the whole Sir D mini-series. Also, she's not a fan of Orchid, but is civil with Li'que. Either way, I'd love to see how this turns out!

Elf_Ariel

First Post
You mean you'd love to see Ariel get beat up, Sky-dear?! Teeheehee. I'm so nasty to Ariel sometimes. The other thing I ought to request, is if anyone has characters interested in being attacked by Ariel. After all, I suppose she needs to behaving more like a wanted head! At the moment it's hard to find someone to drag out the clearing and munch on. Except Brad, but we know who's side he's on ;)!

On a side note, who is a fan of Orchid? *Ducks an expected swipe from her player* Kidding kidding.

Now, now...I never said anything about wanting to see Ariel beaten up, but I must say that Sky will take neither side. She's just gonna sit back and watch...possibly secretly rooting for Ariel...?

Venisad

First Post
Hmm... I'll toss in another character of mine... it controls a bakery where it makes Parmesan Cracker Bread Pirates... Its name is Shasf, it goes to the highest bidder.

Bhryn

First Post
Orchid could ask B if she wants... doesnt mean B will necessarily help XD but having Kyra there does sweeten the deal! :p

Remove ads