Ignore lists...?

Bonedagger

First Post
I'm just curious about weather they are being used or not? (Seems to me that they are more truble than they are worth)

Thought the guys who runs this place might know that.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Not sure I understand the question. Or maybe it's that I don't have the answer (no idea if people, in general or specifically, are using them). I would say it would be hard to TOTALLY ignore someone because posters often quote other posters.

Bonedagger

First Post
EricNoah said:
I would say it would be hard to TOTALLY ignore someone because posters often quote other posters.

Well. That's the reason I ask.

I can remember when there was problems on the boards it was mentioned that special funktions took up to much space.

On the other hand I seem to recall that that funktion always was an option even when there where those problems. (I don't know if it worked)

It made me wonder if it was because of some principe the funktion was kept or if it was actually being used... Or maybe it had been forgotten :)

But hey. You did have an answer. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Holy Bovine

First Post
I use them. there are a (very, very, very) small number of posters on this board that I simply don't like to read or associate with. I have found they never had any thing important to say in any conversation and just generally are there to disrupt the thread and even deliberately try to get it closed. :mad:

That being said I don't think its a big deal if I happen to see an 'ignored poster's' post quoted in another reply.

I just don't want to bother reading someone that I know is going to be inflammatory or annoying (I have a very low threshold for both).

And in reality (and to avoid anyone getting all up in arms over this;) ) the actual number of ignored users I have is two.

Of course after posting this maybe I'll get on a few people's lists ;)

Remove ads