IG's SoW: Rescue at Rivenroar

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Brega had rolled a 20 to hit on the last attack, 16 was the damage. Actually I forgot the +1 attack from charging too, so thats 21. Not sure if that will help at all, but I hope so.[/sblock]

Brega attempts to sweep the hobgoblin off his feet. "Come on! Is that all you got?!" he says, boosting his own confidence with taunts.

[sblock=ooc]standard: spinning sweep vs H1 atk, dmg (1d20+6=17, 2d6+5=16)
MARK H1
minor: dwarven resilience (second wind)
[sblock=stats]
HP 25/31; AC 17, Fort 15, Ref 11, Will 13;
Surges: 11/12
Action Point: 1/1
Second Wind: 0/1
Spinning Strike: 0/1
Brutal Strike: 1/1 [/sblock][/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]Brega had rolled a 20 to hit on the last attack, 16 was the damage. Actually I forgot the +1 attack from charging too, so thats 21. Not sure if that will help at all, but I hope so.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I meant to put 20, not 16. Sorry about that. 21 is still a miss, however, so it doesn't change anything.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Letting out a sharp yelp, Jormund waves his staff at the goblin that hit him. Shards of force appear from nowhere, attempting to surround the bugger. He then steps back a bit for more cover.

:ranged: Cloud of daggers: Ref 16, 4hp and anyone moving/starting in that square takes an addition 3hp. Shift back a square for more cover (there are allies between him and the Gs)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Two more arrows fly through the air, but only one of them finds its mark.
[sblock]Hit H1 for 5 damage[/sblock]

Brega swings his weapon low in an attempt to knock the hobgoblin from its feet, but the goblinoid deftly avoids the blow.
[sblock]17 vs. AC misses[/sblock]

Elias's eldritch energy misses his target completely.
[sblock]5 vs. Relex misses[/sblock]

Jormund creates a cloud of daggers over one of the goblins and the thing starts oozing from hundreds of tiny pinpricks.
[sblock]16 vs. Reflex hits for 4 damage[/sblock]

The hobgoblins launch a furious attack on those within range.
[sblock]H1: 24 vs. AC hits Brega for 10 damage, Brega is bloodied.
H2: 16 vs. AC misses Peregrine[/sblock]

The first goblin moves up to gain cover from Aliyas and plants a bolt into the weakened dwarf.
[sblock]17 vs. AC hits Brega for 8 damage[/sblock]

The second goblin winces as Jormund's spell continues its work. Finally it is able to move from the area and launch a crossbow bolt at the troublesome wizard.
[sblock]25 vs. AC hit Jormund for 10 damage. Jormund is bloodied[/sblock]

Rivenroar-01-003.jpg

Initiative
16 Aliyas
13 Brega
12 Elias
10 Jormund
10 Hobgoblins
7 Goblins
6 Peregrine <~~ Current initiative

------------------------------------------

[SBLOCK=Status]
[SBLOCK=Aliyas "One-Arrow" Minheida -9/26]
AC 16 Fort 13 Ref 15 Will 12
Init +4 AP: 1
Used Surges 0/8 (Value=5)

Conditions:

Powers Used
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Brega Grimstone -29/31]
AC 17 Fort 15 Ref 11 Will 13
Init +1 AP: 1
Used surges 0/12 (value 7)

Conditions:Bloodied, Marked (H1), Slowed

Powers Used
Spinning Sweep (e)
Second Wind (e)
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Peregrine Thistledown -0/27]
AC 20 Fort 12 Ref 14 Will 13
Init +5 AP: 1
Used Surges 0/11 (Value=6)

Conditions:

Powers Used
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Elias -0/30]
AC 15 Fort 14 Ref 13 Will 14
Init +0 AP: 1
Used surges 0/10 (value 7)

Conditions:

Powers Used
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Jormund -18/26]
AC 14 Fort 13 Ref 13 Will 15
Init +1 AP: 1
Used surges 0/9 (value 6)

Conditions:Bloodied

Powers Used
Cloud of Daggers (e)
[/SBLOCK]

[/SBLOCK]

H1: Marked (Brega)
H2: Cursed (Elias), Marked (Peregrine)
G1:
G2:

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Aargh! Things kick off again just as I have a few days away. I can log on (slowly and painfully on this computer) but I have no character details. Can you please RP Peregrine for me till Monday night.

He will attack H2 and, if possible will mark H1 as well[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Jormund cries out in pain again, "Damned gob!" He points with his staff again, and the shards of force surround the meddling foe again. He then backs up once more.

OOC: Cloud of Daggers G2: Ref 22, 4 force damage; 3 at beginning of G2's turn. Move back two squares.

Shayuri

First Post
Aliyas curses under her breath in elven and fires another rapid pair of shots at the first hobgoblin, trying to bring those bruisers down before Brega falls!

(Twin Strike, 25 and 14 to hit, for 8 damage plus 3 from HQ)
Roll Lookup
And HQ roll
Roll Lookup

(Seems like my damage output is pretty poor, overall...I think I need some major retraining if we survive to level. :))

The Digger

First Post
Seeing the trouble Brega is in, Peregrine lays his hand upon him and calls upon his God. A Holy glow flows into Brega's wounds helping to heal them.

That done the small paladin turned to his hobgoblin foe and challenged it to do its worst. "Come beast, face me now!"

[sblock=OOC]Minor - Lay on Hands = Brega gains Surge value: Minor - Divine Challenge on H2; 7 radiant damage if he attacks anyone other than me.[/sblock]

Remove ads