IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 3

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia, despite the oddly tense atmosphere and expressions of apprehension on those around her, seems to take Uulark's comments in surprisingly good spirits.

"We'll go back," she agrees, "But carefully. They may have reinforced that way in, or trapped it. Just because it was fairly safe last night doesn't mean it will be now."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"ungh" says caerwyn.

He seems to have drifted off in thought as his eyes have become distant...

[sblock=caerwy's thoughts] the well sharpened and oild blade gleams in the low light of the cavern as it slices through the air, the head with the white plumeed hat showing a smirk of arrogance, even as Caerwyn's blade is lopping it off and the disembodied head flies away only to harmlessly bounces like a leather ball on the hardened stone floor . . . [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shai nods. "We know that troll saw us, at least. So definitely need to be careful."

[sblock=OOC]So, I think it's back the way we came...[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
After a moment Caerwyn comes out of his reverie' and looks to the others. "Right then With caution."

industrygothica

Adventurer
You arrive back at the narrow entrance to the underground chamber. The iron gate has been puled from its hinges and rests on the uneven floor of the cavern.

A low chanting comes from deeper into the chamber, but you dare not get too close as a pair of troll guards stand by with their backs to the exit.

The chamber itself is dark, save for the flickering of what you would guess is a large fire from somewhere within.

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

The dwarf motions everyone back so they can converse. "Two Troll guards with their backs to us. I can sneak up and perhaps surprise one. Anyone else think they can do the same with the other? Then the rest of you come running with fire or acid."

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shai shakes his head. "'Less you have fire yourself, seems better you stay back. I don't know what Talashia or Uulark have ready, but I asked a heap of help from Brother Fire, but better yet, we have some in those scrolls. I say we start with those, throw some burning at those two and save the cutting and squishing for something that stays cut or squished."

Leif

Adventurer
ooc

I seem to recall recently reading a list of clerical scrolls, but my memory needs to be refreshed -- any good troll-toasting spells on them?

If so, might better hand them to Uulark so the party can get some good from them. ....I'm just sayin'.....

Remove ads