IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 3

jkason

First Post
I seem to recall recently reading a list of clerical scrolls, but my memory needs to be refreshed -- any good troll-toasting spells on them?

If so, might better hand them to Uulark so the party can get some good from them. ....I'm just sayin'.....

((OOC: I posted them in the second to last page of the OOC thread. I think all the fire spells are Druid spells, though depending on what that chanting portends, it's probably best Uulark keep the scroll with Dismissal handy))

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Caerwyn smils and says to Uulark quietly, "you who are about to die, I salute you"
the to all he says in a low voice, Today is a day where good shall overcome evil, where those who wish to enslave, shall be banised. Though fire and acid I have not, My sword shall be guided by kord."

His muscles tense up as he glaces down the hall, "just tell me when to charge."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Caerwyn smils and says to Uulark quietly, "you who are about to die, I salute you"
the to all he says in a low voice, Today is a day where good shall overcome evil, where those who wish to enslave, shall be banised. Though fire and acid I have not, My sword shall be guided by kord."

His muscles tense up as he glaces down the hall, "just tell me when to charge."
"About to die? Refer you to the troll or your sister," says Uulark.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"Since they seem to be maintaining their position in spite of their knowledge that we're here, do you think that we might be able to have a bit of fun at their expense, say by preparing a nasty surprise for them, like trap of some kind, and then harassing them with attacks from a distance to draw them out?"

Shayuri

First Post
(mew...for some reason I thought this game was going on temporary hiatus while IG was gone...that'll teach me. :))

Talashia shakes her head at Uulark. "It just makes it more important we stop whatever's happening behind them."

"Enough delays."

She incants and gestures. Something shiny flickers from her hand and hurtles towards the trolls. It reaches them and puffs out into a cloud of silvery, reflective particles that then cover the trolls from head to foot!

(Getting the party started. Glitterdust! Will save DC 16 or go blind.)

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shai grins as Talashia throws her magics.

"My turn?" he asks quietly. He pulls out a holly berry from his belt pouch, whispering something to it before tossing it in the air. Just before it reaches the trolls, the berry begins to swell, then ignites, becoming a flaming ball that rolls straight at the blinded troll.

[sblock=OOC]Flaming Sphere. Since it has a range, I assume Shai can generate the initial sphere somewhere further than himself. Starting as close to the trolls as possible, so it can roll and (hopefully) do some damage.

Flaming sphere damage (Reflex negates) (2d6=9)

And since we're likely to need it:

Initiative (1d20+1=18)[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[whisper] "I am glad we aare on the same side" [/whispeer] says caerwyn as he watches the magis being trwown about.

Remove ads