• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IK] Corvis U. Discreet Investigation & Retrieval Union: Last DM Post 1/8 14:45 EST

taitzu52

First Post
Bobitron said:
"Harlan, Jackson, are you ready to handle anyone coming through that entrance?"

"You bet your pretty pants I am.", says Harlan, one eye open, aiming at the NW door.

(OOC- just lemme know how long I can hold this for, I'm not even sure what round it is, hehe)

DrunkenMonkey

First Post
"We have it covered. Yell if you need some backup out there."

Jackson brings the pistol to bear on the mist once again forcing his mind to quiet and focus on the task at hand.

Blue_Genie

First Post
taitzu52 said:
(OOC- just lemme know how long I can hold this for, I'm not even sure what round it is, hehe)
OOC: This is now the fourth round of combat. You've been readying an action to fire the gun for the past two rounds, but no opportunity has presented itself, which means practically that you haven't done anything.

Karl Green

First Post
Alaois O'Aodh, human sorcerer

Alaois steps past the curtain and heads along the southwall until the edge of the mist. He looks to see if he sees any enemies...

Moving 15-20ft I think maybe L10 or L11. Spot check +0. If he see anyone he steps back into the fog (10-15ft, depending on who much movement I have left). IF he sees no one, he waits until next round...

Khairn

First Post
Hissing in pain through his clenched teeth, Cormyck whips out his collapsing baton, shifts to his left to protect his wounded leg and lashes at the Khadoran.

<ooc>
Move 5' to D-7 and with the move pull out the collapsing baton. Attack the Khadoran. With the QD feat will you allow me to holster or pocket my holdout pistol?

Krug

Newshound
Marthasa prays to Morrow, then lowers her pistol and fires at the Khadorean (K4). "If life will be lost today, so be it. As long as it is not mine," says Marthasa.

Blue_Genie

First Post
Bobitron said:
OOC: This is my action for next combat round, as long as the situation stays somewhat similar. I want to reach space K11, and hopefully get a shot off at the Khadoran (K1) in combat with Cormyck. If he is not a valid target, fire on the Khadoran near the room (K3).
OOC: I don't think you mean K11, as that square is still within the area of effect of the obscuring mist spell. If you moved to L8, you would have a shot at Khadorans K2 and K3 (if they're still there at that point), although that would mean a double-move, which means you wouldn't get to fire until next round. (Remember that when moving through diagonal squares, every second diagonal, counts as 2 squares, or 10'). Khadoran K1 is in the next room, so the only way you would be able to get line of fire on him, would be either to stand in the doorway, or enter the room that he and Cormyck are in.

Last edited:

Blue_Genie

First Post
Karl Green said:
Moving 15-20ft I think maybe L10 or L11. Spot check +0. If he see anyone he steps back into the fog (10-15ft, depending on who much movement I have left). IF he sees no one, he waits until next round...
OOC: Remember that
SRD said:
The vapor obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet.
, which means to see anything you have to be out of the area effect of the spell. Heading along the south wall, the first square no longer obscured is L9.

Last edited:

Blue_Genie

First Post
Krug said:
Marthasa prays to Morrow, then lowers her pistol and fires at the Khadorean (K4). "If life will be lost today, so be it. As long as it is not mine," says Marthasa.
Krug, you don't have line of sight to the Khadoran (K4). There's a wall in the way, and an Obscuring Mist spell blocking your sight. Are people having trouble reading the combat map?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads