I'll fight ya fer it.........

Dpulse303

Meat head
LazerPointer said:
If I was that itemless sorcerer and you were in my party pulling this crap I'd be really really angry. I'd peg you as a selfish person, in game and real life, and it would only be my enjoyment of the other players (and the campaign) that would keep me gaming with you.

Your best friend has described you as "a tad grabby," and said you already have a fair bit more than your share of treasure....BEFORE the players lost their stuff.

Grow some class.

Firstly ...get lost gimp.
its a roll playing game.
my charachter has had a fair bit of loot, for the most part ive been getting palmed of with
the leftovers of hauls , items that have been low powered of non use to others any items i have wanted for him i've had to buy.
How dare you make assumptions about what i am like as a real person.
you just made my list.

Darmanicus

I'm Ray...of Enfeeblement
Personally, I don't think you've got any kind of 'right' to the staff just because you want one. Maybe everyone else wants one as well, eh?

Like me! :D Ah, forgot, gotta level up and take that level of Sorcerer 1st!

Last edited:

Liolel

First Post
Am I the only one here who thinks the best solution would be to have the staff identified and see which character can make better use of it. Depending on w at spells the staff can be used to cast it easily could be more useful to the wizard or the sorcerer, as if the spells on it are unlike those the sorcerer could cast it would be better served giving him some more options, while if the sorcerer could cast similar spells, the wizard would probably be better off with it due to sorcerers being able to cast more spells per day. Of course this is just how I would handle it.

EvilGM

Explorer
I'm with Liolel on this one.

Get it ID'd before you start squabbling about who gets it.

That being said, it sounds like you guys have some other frustrations between your characters... maybe there should be a duel.

Runesong42

First Post
The easiest way to contest for item ownership is to d20 for it. Highest wins the item.

Now, once that item is won, it's up to the party to decide how to recompense the loser. A group of people who are actually friends and working together will make the right choices. But if not... let the player beware! :)

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Dpulse303 said:
I suppose to some people this is real life cos they cant see further than the moniter in front of them.

This is twice that you have been directly abusive to another poster. Please keep it civil.

The Auld Grump

Remove ads