• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Illustrations

Tetsubo

First Post
Sword + Axe = Swaxe

Attachments

• sword51.jpg
    sword51.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 161

Ferret

Explorer
Could you please draw me a sword with the same split design as this weapon here:

Attachments

• the equaliser.jpg
    the equaliser.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 151

Tetsubo

First Post
Ferret said:
Could you please draw me a sword with the same split design as this weapon here:

How far down does the split go? What percentage of the blade is split otherwise?

How wide is the blade in relation to the split? Very thin split compared to blade width, roughly equal split width to blade width or is the split wider than the two blade sections?

One handed or two handed?

Any design theme or do I have free reign?

Tetsubo

First Post
Here you go Suldulin.

The guard has an Elven slant and the grip is bone carved to look like a feather.

Attachments

• sword52.jpg
    sword52.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 145

Ferret

Explorer
The split goes almost half way, the split is about 1/2 of the blade before it? And the split blade bits half the size of the un-split-bit. A kind of blue flame, free range apart from that, but no twigly swirls, with curves of flamy bits, I do whant those kind of larger bits on the side of the split blades, as seen in the pic.

Ok?

Suldulin

First Post
very nice with the grip and hilt Tetsubo :)

only problem is the rib(?), the type of sword I'm thinking of the blade is mostly flat till just near the edges

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads