• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Illustrations

Tetsubo

First Post
OK Ferret, one sword with a forked blade and a flame theme...

Attachments

• sword53.jpg
    sword53.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 140

mps42

First Post
Well, heck

I guess I'll post 2 requests, so there! :p

1. A heavy axe similar to the angular axe you posted earlier but with a couple differences. The head (where the blades connect) would be about 2 1/2" to 3" sqare with the blades emerging from the corners. The head tapers from the top to the bottom about 1/2". The haft would be steel with the "double swirl" design and about 24" to 30" long. The Grip would be be wrapped leather. Now the really interesting part: the thing is sectional. The blades can separate from the head (becoming a throwing steel) and making the former ax a mace, then the head can separate making the haft a short staff.

2. A split bladed sword where the blades are each approx 36" in length, 1" wide with a gap of 1/4" or so between the blades. One of the blades would be 1 to 2" shorter than the other. The crossguard would be brass or bronze with a "swoopy" sort of feel to it , the grip would be wire-wrapped leather and the pommel would be of the same material as the cross guard and sort of a ^ shape but rounded.

Hopefully thats enough info... Thanks!

Tetsubo

First Post
Re: Well, heck

mps42 said:
I guess I'll post 2 requests, so there! :p

1. A heavy axe similar to the angular axe you posted earlier but with a couple differences. The head (where the blades connect) would be about 2 1/2" to 3" sqare with the blades emerging from the corners. The head tapers from the top to the bottom about 1/2". The haft would be steel with the "double swirl" design and about 24" to 30" long. The Grip would be be wrapped leather. Now the really interesting part: the thing is sectional. The blades can separate from the head (becoming a throwing steel) and making the former ax a mace, then the head can separate making the haft a short staff.

2. A split bladed sword where the blades are each approx 36" in length, 1" wide with a gap of 1/4" or so between the blades. One of the blades would be 1 to 2" shorter than the other. The crossguard would be brass or bronze with a "swoopy" sort of feel to it , the grip would be wire-wrapped leather and the pommel would be of the same material as the cross guard and sort of a ^ shape but rounded.

Hopefully thats enough info... Thanks!

The second one is coming together in my head fairly quickly. I might need a bitof time with the first.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads