• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Illustrations

Tetsubo

First Post
Sort of a Celtic chakram...

Attachments

• throwingsteel05.jpg
    throwingsteel05.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 166

Tetsubo

First Post
I watched a Hong Kong martial arts movie last night and it inspired this... Heavy, Break-down Javelin...

Attachments

• heavyjavelin.jpg
    heavyjavelin.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 153

Tetsubo

First Post
Buddha the DM said:
Sweet anime-style sword... Obviously an exotic weapon, but what would it's stats be?

Thank you.

I'm thinking it's a double weapon so... 1d10/1d6 with a Crit of x2 to offset the fairly high damage. How does that sound?

Buddha the DM

Explorer
Sounds good. About how much does it weigh & cost? Oh yeah, does this sword have a name? :D (is plotting something....)

I might even go so far as to allow it to have a Base Crit Range of 19-20/x2 but no greater. (Note that this doesn't include crit range/multiple enhancing effects like keen or Improved Critical).

Last edited:

Tetsubo

First Post
Buddha the DM said:
Sounds good. About how much does it weigh & cost? Oh yeah, does this sword have a name? :D (is plotting something....)

I might even go so far as to allow it to have a Base Crit Range of 19-20/x2 but no greater. (Note that this doesn't include crit range/multiple enhancing effects like keen or Improved Critical).

It doesn't have a name, feel free to call it what you will. I'd say it was around 9 - 11 pounds. I'm basing that on fairly realistic and not D&D concepts of weapon weights. As an Exotic weapon that is fairly far from the norm, how about in the 200 - 300 coin of your choice range?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads