• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Illustrations

Tetsubo

First Post
Buddha the DM said:
Nice Power-Axe.

Now I'm itching to ask the following:

Have you made stats for any of the other weapons that you've drawn?

Thank you.

Only on an as needed basis. Many of them would use standard 3.5E stats, especially the Exotic weapon stats. A big club is a big club even if it's odd looking. That line of thinking.

Is there something you need stat'd in particular? Feel free to email me privately.

Tetsubo

First Post
Decoratively Pierced Axe...

Attachments

• axe52.jpg
    axe52.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 145

Ferret

Explorer
Wow these pics really are something, its not the blades (which whilst amazing are just blades, the idea pool is running dry), as you you have shown you can have millions of drawings of handles shafts and still have trillions left. That demons eye is following me around.

As a request could you A draw me a Cold and lightning sword with blue flames (yeah organics), and a wizards weapon that isn't a staff or a dagger, I don't mind about the second but the first should have some kind of curved basis.

Those are vague idea for enemies, I have nothing visualised so I don't mind, unless it looks like a 4 year old drew it, (It'd still be appreciated though).

Tetsubo

First Post
Ferret said:
Wow these pics really are something, its not the blades (which whilst amazing are just blades, the idea pool is running dry), as you you have shown you can have millions of drawings of handles shafts and still have trillions left. That demons eye is following me around.

As a request could you A draw me a Cold and lightning sword with blue flames (yeah organics), and a wizards weapon that isn't a staff or a dagger, I don't mind about the second but the first should have some kind of curved basis.

Those are vague idea for enemies, I have nothing visualised so I don't mind, unless it looks like a 4 year old drew it, (It'd still be appreciated though).

I'm working a lot of hours at the moment (56 this week) but I'll see if I can come up with something.

Remove ads