• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Illustrations

Tetsubo

First Post
Broad Sword...

Attachments

• sword60.jpg
    sword60.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 166

Tetsubo

First Post
Dragon's Claw Polearm...

Inspired by a Brom cover for the Palladium RPG Nightspawn. This is my birthday posting! Happy Birthday to me! :)

Attachments

• polearm29.jpg
    polearm29.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 157

Iscariot

First Post
I just want to say..... WOW!

I looked through this entire thread tonight...TWICE. I have rarely, if ever, seen so many beautifully drawn weapons. And freehand at that!

Have you thought of inking some of them up and releasing a book or pdf of weapons? I'm sure you could find more than enough interest in it.

I am definitely contacting you to be added to the mailing list.

Now that I have picked my jaw off the ground, I am going to make a request....

1. A whip-dagger. My half-fey bard uses one. No description because I like the artistic liscense you take.

Another idea I had, browsing your work, is your take on the ol' Rod of Lordly Might. Not a big fan of the item myself, but I am willing to bet you would make it interesting..... :p

Tetsubo

First Post
Iscariot said:
I just want to say..... WOW!

I looked through this entire thread tonight...TWICE. I have rarely, if ever, seen so many beautifully drawn weapons. And freehand at that!

Have you thought of inking some of them up and releasing a book or pdf of weapons? I'm sure you could find more than enough interest in it.

I am definitely contacting you to be added to the mailing list.

Now that I have picked my jaw off the ground, I am going to make a request....

1. A whip-dagger. My half-fey bard uses one. No description because I like the artistic liscense you take.

Another idea I had, browsing your work, is your take on the ol' Rod of Lordly Might. Not a big fan of the item myself, but I am willing to bet you would make it interesting..... :p

Thank you.

I've considered inking my work but at the moment I have no experience at the medium. If possible I will be taking an art class or two in the future. I just got engaged and my fiance is moving in this month though. So art classes are on hold at the moment. I am essentially a self taught artist. I was class artist in 8th grade though. :)

Let me think about the whip dagger idea. I've been planning on expanding into more flexible designs for a while now.

Iscariot

First Post
Tetsubo said:
Let me think about the whip dagger idea. I've been planning on expanding into more flexible designs for a while now.

I appreciate the consideration and look forward to seeing more of your work!

Tetsubo

First Post
Ivory Flame

The grip is made from a section of elephant tusk, the blade has a flame theme.

Attachments

• dagger09.jpg
    dagger09.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 153

Remove ads