"I'm Batman" (Flash trailer)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It felt spotty to me and an attempt to sell me on on something that failed 3 years ago. Keaton would be cool again as Batman and maybe some timejumping stuff might explain a lot. They can only copy Marvel so much though.
Isn’t it based on Flashpoint?

Davies

Legend
... eh, what the hell. If they're going to make Kara look this badass, I think I'll watch it in theatres.
Isn’t it based on Flashpoint?
Only as much as CA:CW was based on the Civil War comic; just from the trailer, it's clearly going in different directions. I believe the poster to whom you are responding was implying that the time travel element is imitating Endgame.

If the trailer didn't end with "The Flash", you wouldn't have any way to know it was a Flash movie instead of Justice League or Batman. Some of my family was actually trying to figure it out while it was airing, and there was significant confusion.

Reynard

Legend
If the trailer didn't end with "The Flash", you wouldn't have any way to know it was a Flash movie instead of Justice League or Batman. Some of my family was actually trying to figure it out while it was airing, and there was significant confusion.
It's not a Flash movie. It's a DCEU reboot movie.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I don;t get the hate, frankly.

This looks awesome, and they're selling Ezra and Barry-Flash as well as they possible can. There's a sense of fun, there's a larger hero 'verse, there's fun time travel-multiple universe shenangican, all of which feels very true to Waid's Wally-Flash series.

It looks like a hero having fun, despite the world falling apart around him.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I like the connection to Man of Steel. I'm looking forward to Michael Keaton also. I don't care for Ezra either. Could they have made it work with Grant Gustin? John Wesley Shipp should be there too. A Mark Hamel cameo would be awesome. The trailer looks like fun. I'm excited to see it. I've liked the darker tone of the recent movies. I'll be sad to see it go.

Remove ads