I'ma moooonster! BUILDER!

jimmifett

Banned
Banned
Finally!
No more Monster Slider!
I kicked it for a couple minutes, looks ok so far. I'll have to dig deeper this evening. Test out the printing, etc.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Yes. From scratch or importing powers from other creatures. Although I seem to have an issue getting it into a format where I can share the Squiggly Brain Eater I created. Took about 10 minutes to whip up from scratch, but I can't copy it into anything and don't feel like printing/scanning since I'm supposed to be working...

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Can you use it to build monsters?

Yes. From scratch or importing powers from other creatures. Although I seem to have an issue getting it into a format where I can share the Squiggly Brain Eater I created. Took about 10 minutes to whip up from scratch, but I can't copy it into anything and don't feel like printing/scanning since I'm supposed to be working...

If you view the monster, you can always export it into a .monster file (which is, IIRC simply a .xml file renamed.)

Sanzuo

First Post
I don't agree with some of the math. But it's pretty easy to use. I just made this guy for my Dark Sun game.

[sblock]
2evw0gx.png
[/sblock]

Attachments

• the red hand.PNG
    the red hand.PNG
    175.7 KB · Views: 75

mudbunny

Community Supporter
No MME items? Sad. However, new monster builder has allowed me to start updating Dragonlance monsters. Fun fun fun!

The stuff from MME (specifically the artifacts) gave the compendium formatting fits. As a result, they will be getting added into DDI in OCtober.

Also, there is one bug in the MB that will cause it to crash: If you use a non-standard damage die (1d2, 1d3, 1d5, etc) the MB gets uppity and pitches a fit. The DDI devs are aware and are working on it. No word on the time it will take, nor if it will be taken down or if it can be hotpatched in.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases