Immortals Handbook Epic Bestiary (now available)

Pssthpok

First Post
Upper_Krust on his site said:
Beta Release goes on sale at ENWorld. The Beta release will include all the text, the finished cover and hopefully close to one quarter of the interior illustrations.

I got confused by this. I thought this was the Beta release, since it just went on sale. Oh well... I've waited what? 4 years? I can wait another week or so.

paradox42 said:
Looks like Pssthpok won... :cool:

Too bad I can't get a 1st customer prize... :p

Hey Pssthpok mate! :)

Pssthpok said:
Maybe I missed something... I know I pre-ordered, but I get nothing when I click download. Is that what's supposed to happen, or is something wrong? Does pre-order mean 'pre-pay', i.e. pay now, but wait for the product?

Yes, hence the discount for pre-ordering.

As soon as I upload the text file, you will get that, then when I update that with the full art pdf you will get that too.

However, I don't want to deceive anyone here. So remember...

All you get for pre-ordering is a discount!

So if thats not palatable for anyone, just wait for a few weeks.

Hey guys! :)

paradox42 said:
Looks like Pssthpok won...

Indeed he did!

Pssthpok said:
Too bad I can't get a 1st customer prize...

Never say never, but I'll need time to mull it over. ;)

paradox42 said:
Cover's very nice BTW- what's the dragon he's going after, is that Apep (or an amazing Apep-like substance)?

Thats Apep, the Egyptian Snake-Deity of Fire.

I was trying to make Apep cobra-like, but because I already had the shapes in place, I needed his head coming up and then down slightly. For the life of me I just could not get the cobra 'hood' shape of the head to work well at all at that angle.

The fiery breath I am seeing as half divine (hence the partial writhing serpent look), half fire.

I wanted the overall painting to be dominated by red/orange/yellow. Both Grimoire and Chronicle use the same design but the paintings will be primarily Green (Grimoire) and Blue/Purple (Chronicle).

I still think I must have subconsciously been channeling the cover art for the original D&D Immortals Boxed Set.

Pssthpok

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
Hey guys! :)

Hey hey!

Never say never, but I'll need time to mull it over. ;)

Cheers for giving it some thought!
occasion14.gif

-Eä-

First Post
When the period of testing is finished and errors are corrected, I actually think I will spend the extra cash to get Ascension printed... First time I am doing this with an RPGPDF. Looking forward to the crunchy stuff now.

Hello CR_UNLIMITED!!!! :)

...are you any relation to CR_Greathouse. :p

CR_UNLIMITED!!! said:
Is this the book about ME??!!!!!!!!!

Well I wouldn't necessarily say its about you specifically...but you are definately in it. ;)

CR_UNLIMITED!!! said:
Achieve my greatness!!!!

CR - UNLIMITED!

Indeed. :D

I appreciate the vote of confidence dude! :cool:

Hey Eä matey! :)

hope you are keeping well? How was your time in California...a bit hotter than you are used to I suspect? :p

Noticed you have been a bit more active lately, and over at the WotC boards too. ;)

-Eä- said:
When the period of testing is finished and errors are corrected, I actually think I will spend the extra cash to get Ascension printed... First time I am doing this with an RPGPDF. Looking forward to the crunchy stuff now.

When I have some money I plan on doing this myself. :eek:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases