• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

immortals handbook

Hey Nightfall matey! :)

Nightfall said:
It should. Happened on Thursday, so maybe by Monday.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the heads up mate. :)

Nightfall said:
Ah. Well that's cool. I will say while I didn't care for the drawing or some of the powers,

Don't tell me I got hamstrung with weaker illustrations again. :(

Nightfall said:
it was a good concept monster (Fluted Demon, not the Herald).

I really liked the Gray Mans gaze weapon. ;)

Nightfall said:
Moon Golem ROCKS! Must use that one.

Heh heh! Glad you liked it.

Nightfall said:
Let me know what you think of Infernal Sentinel when you get the chance.

Will do. :)

Gez

First Post
I've received my CC3 too. :D And I've finished and sent my submissions for CC4, another book I'm awaiting eagerly now.

Speaking of eagerly awaited books, now that the SRD is finally completed with what you needed, this deserves a new thread! With, maybe, a deadline? :p

Hi Gez matey! :D

Gez said:
I've received my CC3 too. :D

Thats taken the biscuit, you live even further away than me! :p

Gez said:
And I've finished and sent my submissions for CC4,

I have a few things still to tidy up, I'll have to sort that out tomorrow.

Gez said:
another book I'm awaiting eagerly now.

Indeed.

Gez said:
Speaking of eagerly awaited books, now that the SRD is finally completed with what you needed, this deserves a new thread! With, maybe, a deadline? :p

True.

By the way I mentioned yesterday I will be updating the FAQ on the new (and hopefully last pre-IH) thread; but I should have asked if anyone had any new questions about it?

I'll either post that later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Upper_Krust said:
Fingers crossed! Thanks for the heads up mate. :)
No problem mate. :) And also like to point out that Gez is French. Them french folk have WW connections so they tend to get it faster on the mainland than the Isle. Just a sad fact.

Upper_Krust said:
Don't tell me I got hamstrung with weaker illustrations again. :(
I'm afraid so. It's a pretty WEAK illustration. The Herald and the Moon Golem however were pretty impressive in my view. (Art being subjective and all) But the Fluted Demon...just looked off.

Upper_Krust said:
I really liked the Gray Mans gaze weapon. ;)
Yeah I can tell. :) It's definitively one of its best features.

Upper_Krust said:
Heh heh! Glad you liked it.
Hell yeah I liked it! :) I was like "Why didn't I think of that?!!" It's perfect for Belsamite clerics and their fellow wizards. I will have to use that.

Gez

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
Thats taken the biscuit, you live even further away than me! :p

Maybe it was first mistakingly sent to Europe. :p

Upper_Krust said:
I have a few things still to tidy up, I'll have to sort that out tomorrow.

I wonder what you've come up with this time. Also, I'm happy your first submissions were sent in time, finally -- I remember you weren't sure.

Upper_Krust said:
By the way I mentioned yesterday I will be updating the FAQ on the new (and hopefully last pre-IH) thread; but I should have asked if anyone had any new questions about it?

Personally, it seems complete enough. However, a table of content, once the book is finalised, would be nice.

Nightfall said:
And also like to point out that Gez is French.

And proudly so!

Nightfall said:
Them french folk have WW connections so they tend to get it faster on the mainland than the Isle.

Hexagonal has ties with White Wolf (and they are even the only people outside Sword & Sorcery Studio contributing, although a very little, to the Scarred Lands -- Ankilia and the martial academies like Glamerhill, Clayborn, etc.), but that has no influence on the speed of postal services.

JG Browning told me (when he sent me a copy of Magical Medieval Society for review) that package sent to France took a very long time, but it didn't really. :)

Nightfall said:
Just a sad fact.

How is it sad?

Last edited:

Hi Nightfall matey! :D

Nightfall said:
No problem mate. :) And also like to point out that Gez is French.

I'm aware of that. ;)

Nightfall said:
Them french folk have WW connections so they tend to get it faster on the mainland than the Isle. Just a sad fact.

Ah well, I am used to delays. :eek:

Nightfall said:
I'm afraid so. It's a pretty WEAK illustration.

:(

Nightfall said:
The Herald and the Moon Golem however were pretty impressive in my view. (Art being subjective and all) But the Fluted Demon...just looked off.

Two out of three ain't too bad.

Nightfall said:
Yeah I can tell. :) It's definitively one of its best features.

I hadn't seen it done anywhere before, I was quite proud of that one.

Nightfall said:
Hell yeah I liked it! :) I was like "Why didn't I think of that?!!" It's perfect for Belsamite clerics and their fellow wizards. I will have to use that.

I was quite surprised no one had come up with the idea before now.

Hey Gez mate! :)

Gez said:
Maybe it was first mistakingly sent to Europe. :p

I'm in Europe!

Gez said:
I wonder what you've come up with this time.

I don't want to spoil any surprises. ;)

Gez said:
Also, I'm happy your first submissions were sent in time, finally -- I remember you weren't sure.

Yeah it was my own stupidity leaving it to the last few days

Gez said:
Personally, it seems complete enough. However, a table of content, once the book is finalised, would be nice.

Okay.

Gez said:
And proudly so!

Vive la France! :D

Gez said:
How is it sad?

Sad for me because I don't have my copies yet. :(

Hi Ranger mate! :)

RangerWickett said:
I just hopped in to read the last page here, and I'm almost afraid to ask, but . . . is the moon golem actually a golem, made out of the entire moon?

Well the one in the Creature Collection 3 isn't. ;)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
RangerWickett said:
I just hopped in to read the last page here, and I'm almost afraid to ask, but . . . is the moon golem actually a golem, made out of the entire moon?
Ranger, nope but its very lycanthropic/shaperchangerish. :) Basically they make it out of obsidian and let it run around causing lycanthropic chaos along with just plain ole vindicitiveness.

Krusty,

Yeah well I guess when it comes to obvious ideas you can see it more than most.

Remove ads