• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IMPORTANT! Is your new Community Supporter Account not working?

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Hi all,
I set up my 1 year sub and haven't seen it activated yet. I've been supporting for 24 hours and still don't have any confirmation that it has happened (no nice little box around my Avatar or info in my Paid Subscriptions).

Hi Steve,

According to records here, your account runs from 08-05-08 to 08-05-09.

Are you all up and running OK? (I'm seeing the community supporter banner around your avatar at the time of writing, for instance).

Cheers

Plane Sailing

First time CS here - my PayPal transaction was completed a month or so ago (the money is gone from my end), but I haven't heard anything.

The email address on the PayPal account doesn't match the one on this ENWorld account, but I included my username in the PayPal notes...

I also emailed Morrus, but it might have gotten missed while he was away.

I'm trusting that the payment having left you has arrived at us, so I've manually sorted out your community supporter status, set to run from one year from today (08-09-08 to 08-09-09)

Cheers

Plane Sailing

Hi Ryan,

The vBulletin records show you had a full account from 09-14-07 to 09-04-08

Have you got any way of checking exactly what payments you made back in 2007?

Regards,

Ry

Explorer
Paypal says I sent 19.99 to Russell Morrissey twice on Oct. 27, 2007, which I'm pretty sure was after I bought the 2007-2008 year, and it was during the 2 for 1 sale (and the Canadian Dollar was kicking ass).

Dracorat

First Post
I tried a forum seach before posting this question but I can't find the answer.

(I only signed up a few days ago so I might just be impatient - kick me if you must)

How long does it take for the words "COMMUNITY SUPPORTER" to appear on my name?

Much thanks.

Remove ads