• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IMPORTANT! Is your new Community Supporter Account not working?

Allanon

Explorer
Thanks Plane Sailing, your efforts are very much appreciated.

Edit: After checking the paid subscription page on my account I noticed that it stated that my current subscription was:

Code:
Full Community Supporter Account  	07-18-06  	07-17-08

I still seem to be able to search and have at the moment the Community Supporter background behind my avatar, eventhough today is the 18th. Is this a glitch in the forum code or has my 3-year subscription renewal not yet been added?

Last edited:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Thanks Plane Sailing, your efforts are very much appreciated.

Edit: After checking the paid subscription page on my account I noticed that it stated that my current subscription was:

Code:
Full Community Supporter Account  	07-18-06  	07-17-08

I still seem to be able to search and have at the moment the Community Supporter background behind my avatar, eventhough today is the 18th. Is this a glitch in the forum code or has my 3-year subscription renewal not yet been added?

I can't find your original note in this thread - could you point me to it so I can see when you account should expire?

Thanks

Allanon

Explorer
I can't find your original note in this thread - could you point me to it so I can see when you account should expire?

Thanks

I didn't post any details yet, sorry. But below are the dates and information from the paypal payment:

Code:
Paypal TransactionID:   9UG779350E321802F
Paid amount:   69,99 EUR
Order description:   Community Supporter Subscription
Object-/productnumber:   9bfeb6e408cbb8e6e9f4fdb965371ba6
Date: 26 june 2008, 22:47:01 PDT
Payment sent to: russ|(AT)|en-world|.|freeserve|.|co|.|uk

Thanks again for your efforts. :)

drothgery

First Post
My paid subscription features seem to have disappeared since the ENWorld 2 changeover. I thought it might have expired, so I paypal'd a 3-year extension on 7/23. Still no search, still seeing ads.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
My paid subscription features seem to have disappeared since the ENWorld 2 changeover. I thought it might have expired, so I paypal'd a 3-year extension on 7/23. Still no search, still seeing ads.

I've activated your account and extended it for 3 years from your payment date (the old one expired at the end of March '08)

Cheers

merchantsteve

Explorer
How long does it take for Community Supporter to activate?

Hi all,
I set up my 1 year sub and haven't seen it activated yet. I've been supporting for 24 hours and still don't have any confirmation that it has happened (no nice little box around my Avatar or info in my Paid Subscriptions).

amysrevenge

First Post
First time CS here - my PayPal transaction was completed a month or so ago (the money is gone from my end), but I haven't heard anything.

The email address on the PayPal account doesn't match the one on this ENWorld account, but I included my username in the PayPal notes...

I also emailed Morrus, but it might have gotten missed while he was away.

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
Hewro. I lost my CS status, I assume my sub ran out? Is there a way I can check?

Woot, 3-year payments are back! :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads