• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IMPORTANT! Is your new Community Supporter Account not working?

the Jester

Legend
I seem to have lost my ability to search as well. I believe my account is good for another couple years- though I don't actually know when it's due to expire.

Thanks in advance for yer help, kinds folks!

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
I've lost the ability to search, too. If it was because my CS account expired, that should be fixed soon; I sent money to Morrus. But if that's not it, then I'd appreciate it if someone would look at my account settings.

Jupp

Explorer
I cannot search anymore as well. I "think" I paid my sub for the next year, but I am not able to confirm this since I get an error message when I try to get to "Paid subscriptions". The error I get is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function can_administer() in /http/subscriptions.php on line 29

Any help is appreciated

Cheers
Jupp

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Just an update- still can't search. I hope there has been an avalanche of renewals that are before mine; but if not, there must be something wrong. Hopefully an admin can fix whatever it is.

edit: It's now working! PM sent to Henry. All is right with the world. :D

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
I renewed my community supporter account a few days ago by sending money via paypal, but it doesn't yet seem to have kicked in. Help me please! I feel like a turtle flipped over onto my shell without my SEARCH function! :heh:

GlassJaw

Hero
Ambrus said:
I renewed my community supporter account a few days ago by sending money via paypal, but it doesn't yet seem to have kicked in. Help me please! I feel like a turtle flipped over onto my shell without my SEARCH function! :heh:

I'm in the same boat. I followed the link in the thread in the General Forum and apparently sent the money to Morrus's "old" email account. The transaction definitely went through - I got a confirmation email.

This was on 10/25. Still no Search for me.

Remove ads