• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IMPORTANT! Is your new Community Supporter Account not working?

Ambrus

Explorer
GlassJaw said:
I'm in the same boat. I followed the link in the thread in the General Forum and apparently sent the money to Morrus's "old" email account. The transaction definitely went through - I got a confirmation email.

This was on 10/25. Still no Search for me.
Yeah, I got the confirmation email too. It seems we're not getting any attention in this thread though. Hello! Mods! HELP!

Maybe we should post somewhere else. :\

the Jester

Legend
Ambrus said:
Yeah, I got the confirmation email too. It seems we're not getting any attention in this thread though. Hello! Mods! HELP!

Maybe we should post somewhere else. :\

I emailed Henry just now. I suspect that, after nobody posted here for a week or two after early October, this kinda fell off the radar. I expect that, now that I emailed a mod, we'll get some response soon. :)

diaglo

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Okay, finally! Thanks for your patience, everyone. I've adjusted dates so no one lost time. I've fixed:

- Mort
- Dog Moon
- Horacio (and updated email!)
- jmucchiello
- The It's Man
- Devilish
- Romp
- Simia Saturnalia
- Thundershot

That should do it! My deepest apologies for the wait, folks. This is the Bug Kevin Most Wants To Get Fixed, and I'm sorry it affected you. You guys rock for supporting the site.

It it ISN'T working, please post and let us know!
add me to the list.

i should be paid up until may 09. but i can't check it gives me a failed error on my paid subscriptions.

Mortepierre

First Post
Add me as well (Mortepierre)

Should be paid for the next two years now

(PayPal transaction #: OT7885532E2024832)

Oh, and when I click on Support the Site! -> Community Supporter Account, I get an error message each and every time ("Fatal error: Call to undefined function can_administer() in /http/subscriptions.php on line 29")

Delemental

First Post
Afraid I need to go on the "broken CS" list.

I just sent Russ money to renew my account on 11/5/07 (PayPal ID # 2UV17331HG160952T).

Okay, maybe it's not so much "broken" as "in process", but I thought that Russ said it would only take 2-3 days to get the account going, so now that it's been a week I thought I'd check.

Nyaricus

First Post
I forgot to add my username on the money I sent to Morrus, so here's my transaction ID # 0KU21312VB3993708. It was a 40 dollar transaction, so I should be good for the 4 years :D

thanks,
--N

Remove ads