In a Wicked Age - CANCELED

dikaiosunh

First Post
[EDIT: CANCELED

Sorry, but a propos of the discussion of kids below... it turns out that the morning of the 15th is the ONLY time my wife and I can take our child care skills class before, you know, the baby actually arrives.]

In this wicked age, when the old deities walk the earth sullen and disrespected, law is no man's, and civilization has not yet forgotten its bloody birth... Oracles speak of treachery, the regrets of the past, and the lusts of war, but fate can be broken in the hands of any woman strong enough to dare.

[In a Wicked Age is Vincent Baker's sword & sorcery system: fast, confrontational, and lightweight. Character and setting generation are simultaneous and will be done at the table. Just bring a bloody mind and a willingness to take risks.]

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
Awesomeness SQUARED!

You'll probably want to have a couple of spots open for Alts -- peeps might not show, or there might be some game-jumping as more games get added.

dikaiosunh

First Post
Well, hopefully not in the sense that I'll show up to run it, but then no one will play - except that I won't be playing fantasy. :)

It's not very much like Shock: at all, actually.

The situation creation is basically: elements are drawn at random from an "Oracle" with various fantasy bits on it. Based on those, a set of explicit and implied characters is drawn up - players claim one each as a PC, and the rest become NPCs. Then everyone is linked together by making up "best interests" that set them in conflict with someone else.

Remove ads