In a Wicked Age - CANCELED

Cassander

First Post
It's a game featuring a Spartan warrior who goes on a bloody quest to defeat Ares... there's sex, revenge, family, and lots of brutality. And lots of fun, naturally :-D

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'd like in please :)

Oh, but our 3 1/2 year old daughter will be there with us... will that be a problem for you? She's pretty good at amusing herself and we'll bring lots of stuff for her to do but I understand if you don't want me in your game, just let me know :)

dikaiosunh

First Post
I don't personally have a problem with it, with one caveat: the storylines that IAWA encourages tend to be heavy on the sex and violence, so I'm not sure how *you* feel about it.

Queenie122 said:
I'd like in please :)

Oh, but our 3 1/2 year old daughter will be there with us... will that be a problem for you? She's pretty good at amusing herself and we'll bring lots of stuff for her to do but I understand if you don't want me in your game, just let me know :)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
dikaiosunh said:
I don't personally have a problem with it, with one caveat: the storylines that IAWA encourages tend to be heavy on the sex and violence, so I'm not sure how *you* feel about it.

Put me in the bad Mom category... she won't be paying attention to our game. :D

dikaiosunh

First Post
Sorry folks, I've got to cancel this - turns out there's only *one* time I can take a child care skills class before my daughter's birth, and it's the morning of the 15th. Many apologies.

madwabbit

First Post
dikaiosunh said:
Sorry folks, I've got to cancel this - turns out there's only *one* time I can take a child care skills class before my daughter's birth, and it's the morning of the 15th. Many apologies.
You BASTARD! WE take precedence over your daughter! :)

Oh well, I expect that you will run it again some other time... perhaps I shall have you kidnapped and force you to run for an interested (and psychotic) group. We'll let you live only if we have fun.

Seriously, quelle bummer, but it is what it is. No worries, most of us parent-types have had to cancel similar events for similar other-events before. Comes with the territory.

Last edited:

Remove ads