• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Breland's Name: The Xen'Drik Expedition (rekick this mule)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Narleth, thanks for the heads-up on the racial weapons.

As for an alternative to the two combat styles given, how about a Mounted Combat tree? Ride-By Attack at level 2, Spirited Charge at level 6, and Trample at level 11. Same restrictions that you have to wear light or no armor for those feats to work. Would that be acceptable to you?

NarlethDrider

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Narleth, thanks for the heads-up on the racial weapons.

As for an alternative to the two combat styles given, how about a Mounted Combat tree? Ride-By Attack at level 2, Spirited Charge at level 6, and Trample at level 11. Same restrictions that you have to wear light or no armor for those feats to work. Would that be acceptable to you?

Aye, thats acceptable :D ---what kind of mount?

devrimk

First Post
Hi Narleth,
I'm thinking a Warforged Samurai/Fighter.

A few years ago he met an elf maiden named Lessien Oronrá. He desperately fell in love with this beatiful elf. He couldn't name his feelings, but he knew his dreams would never come true.
His mood was deppressive for a long time but then he faced the truth: He was a "War Machine" created to fight.
Then he started to conceal his emotions being not too close to anybody.
The times when everybody sleeps under his guard, he tries to get rid of his dreams where he is flesh and blood, and together with his Lessien.

Last edited:

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
a changeling rogue (or beguiler)...deserter of the last war, trying to live down the demons that have been plagueing his dreams sicne he left his squad to die against some kaarnathi skeletons.

ill post again with a more detailed character later on

NarlethDrider

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Fastieth, from the Eberron CS. Would you like us to post our characters here?

cool dino----you can put your pcs here

I'll be posting some minor changes (rules) & such after reading/going over unearthed arcana & apocalypse D20----something to give the group a "kinda not of theis world indiana jones x-men AVP & other things feel" :D :confused: :heh: :D :p :lol: :p :heh: :confused: :uhoh: :eek: :lol: :cool:

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Special Agent Tanya Adams
Human Female Artificier 4

Background Pending

Ok, I need to request a few things that come along with the build that I have in mind. First is the Wand Adept PrC in Eberron’s Sharn: City of Towers splat book. This PrC makes the Artificier a duel wielding wand user with appropriate penalties for using two wands. I can provide additional information on the PrC upon request if needed. Also I was wondering if you allow 'flaws' from the Unearthed Arcana? If so, I would like to take the ‘Noncombatant’ Flaw (-2 to melee attack rolls) for an additional feat. I feel this can be easily justifiable to the character concept by saying that since all of her studies have been in magic she has not had the desire or the proper training with melee weapons.

Thanks in advance.

-Blood

Remove ads