• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Breland's Name: The Xen'Drik Expedition (rekick this mule)

NarlethDrider

First Post
smoky said:
Hope you are doing better. Any room for the warforged cleric? Want more info?
ssssssscertainly theressss room (sorry for the (s's) i'm gettin 'in character' to draw a pickture of SNAKES on a PLANE----(of course which plane I'll put the yuan-ti on is up in the air :D :heh: )---

NarlethDrider

First Post
DrZombie said:
I'll get a character up this weekend. Got my tabletop eberron game to prepare for tomorrow.

cool---the Eberron game i play in (as a half-gnoll ranger :) ) is on hiatus this weekend :\ , but I'm preparin for my C&C game on saturday----taking the Red Hand of Doom & changing quite a bit----each 'finger of the hand' represents a different demon lord----an excuse to use all those damn plastic minis ;)

DrZombie

First Post
Yeah, I'm running a modified 'whispers of the vampire blade'. So far the players have managed to kill two 'dark lanterns' in Sharn, have stolen six magebred horses belonging to one of the dragonmarked houses, they have discovered an old temple of the house of death, where they lost their paladin, who by that time had lost his powers because he killed the two 'forementioned dark lanterns. We've played for four evenings and we've just reached page three... Aaah well, they can't accuse me of railroading.

NapoleonicSoup

First Post
Excellent! I'll Finish reading up on the different elven races then give you a background and a character sheet shortly therafter.
Edit: On further Reading, would it be alright if I changed it to a ranger instead? I will try to go for the revenant Blade PrC, or a Mounted PrC.

Last edited:

ByteRynn

First Post
Right now I am sold on my House Deneith Knight idea, unless, of course, you are willing to include materials from Faiths of Eberron. Then I want to play an Azure...I mean Argent Fist (Paladin/Monk)

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
im still up for it, though not sure what character. changeling rogue maybe or a human duskblade (stuying a purported giant school of combat). ill see what i can come up with

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads