• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In case I screwed up my Community Supporter Account

sircaren

Explorer
Hey guys, yesterday I bought a community supporter account, but I made a mistake. When I emailed Morrus, the first email I sent him indicated the wrong email - it wasn't the one that I have registered here. I am in the process of migrating to a new email address and had already moved this account to be registered with my new email. As soon as I realized the mistake I sent a second email, but thought maybe I should post here in case I need to do something else. Please let me know if anything further is needed. Sorry for the mistake Morrus.

Last edited:

Len

Prodigal Member
At least four days. ;)

[Edit: Oops, I meant to make my 100th post be my first as a Community Supporter. I blew it.]

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I've flagged this for Morrus. I know he activates community supporter accounts in batches. If there's ever a delay that's too long, let us know here and Eric or I can take care of it for you.

sircaren

Explorer
Thanks Piratecat. I wasn't trying to convey impatience or anything though, I just wanted to make sure I didn't confuse anybody. :)

Len

Prodigal Member
Thanks, PC. I won't get impatient until next week, I expect Morrus has his hands full with the upgrade.

EricNoah

Adventurer
omokage said:
I still don't seem to have the Community Supporter search, etc. capabilities.

Ah, when you were asking in post #2 it wasn't clear that you were asking for yourself. I've activated you and will have Russ double-check that you're good to go.

pensiv

Explorer
Thank you Eric. When I asked in post #2, I wasn't yet aware that there was a speedy solution, I was just waiting patiently.

Remove ads